329 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tower Ford from DealerRater.com
  • ford ranger

tower ford is a great dealership they go out of there way to help you find the truck your looking for

• tower ford of great neck

very helpful lee krasner i returned a ford fusion which was leased and found aescape which was a good fit for me

• Ford Edge

Edge is comfortable,spacious and smooth.It rides well and the navigation system is wonderful.BobK.

• Dishonest bc salesman unreliable cars
    May 16, 2017

Tower Ford is the worst dealership there nice when you come in but rude if they car they sold you is having problem with the 2 week if having it .our 5000 car we purchased with our trade in if a good dependable truck which there employees bought we got a 5000 piece of crap and blew up within the year there response it's a 09..that's to be expected..our truck we traded in was a 05 and ran great.this place is a joke.and there cars are crap.

• Great place to buy a vehicle
    March 6, 2017

The staff were very helpful and not overbearing. They were helpful in explaining my options without making you feel pressured to get what you don't want or need. My salesman Adrian was great to work with. Highly recommend this dealership.

• My experience
    February 11, 2017

Tower Ford Inc

On January 28th I leased out a Ford Explorer XLT. My saleswoman was Jennifer Chiudina and her service was absolutely great. She was extremely kind and attentive to all my questions as well as concerns. She thoroughly explained all the details on the car and how to use it properly with all the new features. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Tower Ford Inc

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Best of all worlds

Great experience! Jennifer was very knowledgeable in all areas! She made an extra effort to find the right vehicle for me.

• buying a new car

I had been to another dealer earlier in the day that I just did not feel comfortable with. The moment I walked into Tower Ford all my fears of buying a new car went right out the window. No pressure, no pushy salesmen,no I need your decision right now. Truly a pleasure to do business with. Thank you, I love my new ford!!!!

• chad c.

very easy to deal with and are always updating me with new emails.

very easy to deal with and are always updating me with new emails.

• Great Experience

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Denise! Thank you so much for choosing Tower Ford Inc.!

My husband and I needed a 2nd car upon moving and finding out we were having a baby. We had the greatest experience with Dennis. He really worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted for the price we were able to pay. He was very nice and professional without being the slightest bit pushy. We are strongly considering going back next year when our lease is up on our 2nd car to get another Ford.