Average based on 268 reviews.
  • ford ranger

tower ford is a great dealership they go out of there way to help you find the truck your looking for

• tower ford

very good service and friendly service department at tower ford

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at Tower Ford, Bruce! We look forward to your next visit!

very good service and friendly service department at tower ford

• Ford Fusion purchase

All the people were super friendly and accommodating to my schedule and need for a new car.

Kenneth, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service! We're happy to have been of help.

• Very Helpful Every Step of the Way

I had a very positive experience choosing my first car here. I was given information without being overwhelmed, and was able to fully understand the options I had. I am very happy with my car today and am glad Tower Ford was so helpful during the browsing and purchasing process.

We're always happy to help our customers at Tower Ford. We appreciate your review of our team, and we look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Great experience.

I always get treated with respect and the staff is super friendly. They call and let me know of any extra work that might be needed. Nothing is ever done with out my consent. :)

Hi, Kaliopi! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. We hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Ford Service Dept.

We appreciate your feedback, Diane. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

I have for the past 10 years relied on the extraodinary expertise of Harold, Jane and Doug in the Service Dept. It was great seeing Jose now a Service Manager and Harold overseeing the work on the cars, in their new positions. They never disappoint keeping my 2002 Focus in tiptop condition. It's nice to see these recent promotions which assures me even more that Ford recognizes talent and my car is in good hands. The only negative comment I have is the new telephone contact system. It is very difficult to speak to a service manager when you call and can be quite frustrating. I will say, when I do finally reach Jane, Doug or Jose, they are always polite and very helpful.

• Great Service

It was easy to set up the appointment. The staff was very courteous. I would have rated you as excellent, but apparently you were short staffed that day so it took longer than expected for my car to be serviced.

• Good Service

We always appreciate feedback from our clients, Fredrick. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

great experience. I was in and out in an hour and a half. Doug did an excellent job. Not a complaint but an observation. You need some loaner cars. Several customer requested one rather than wait all day. They were told you have none available.

• grace

We had no problems at all with Tower Ford, would use the again.

We had no problems at all with Tower Ford, would use the again.

• Always Dependable

We are glad you chose our dealership, Cameron. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

The service department is always helpful. They kept me informed about the status of my car through out. They are made sure that I understood the issues and how they were going to solve them. When I received my car back they went over all of the details and made sure that I was happy with the outcome. They really took care of me and my car.