Porsche Gold Coast

17 reviews

May 1, 2019

I was surprised to read the negative review, as the time spent at Porsche Gold Coast was terrific from the minute I walked in the door! I was shopping... for my first Porsche and needed all the guidance I could get. They were all very patient with my many questions and I felt very confident in their suggestions... I am very excited to return next week to complete the sale!

May 1, 2019

brought my vehicle in for a repair and overall maintenance. staff was very friendly and answered every question i had. plus they didn't keep me waiting... all day. thank you again!

• December 30, 2012

I had done all of my home work prior to calling any Porsche dealer. After calling 4 different Porsche stores I began to feel that this was going to be... a stressful process. I don't get it! I had saved the money but every sales person I spoke to was extremely condescending, telling me I must finance at their rate. I had almost decided to keep my current car, but since I had pulled 5 numbers of dealers near by I called Roslyn Porsche. I am so relived I did so. The experience was now what i had in mind ( i've never owned a Porsche before, but i did trade a Brabus Mercedes SL, so am no stranger to being treated well by my dealer). I purposely chose not to tell any of the dealers my trade since I am not looking or a phony sales person / dealer who see's me as $$$$. Despite their lack of 'safe' parking (on a very busy street), I would highly recommend this facility. I have only interacted with 3 of their employees during the process. It is worth mentioning Luciano in the service department went in my opinion above and beyond. I was scheduled to have a loaner car but my scheduled car had not been returned the prior evening, annoying for me, but I can't blame him ( even though I want to!). In less than 15 mins Luciano had a rental SUV at the dealer and told me he would cover the cost. My feeling of being a 'victim' instantly changed to a feeling of 'gratitude'. I had not asked for a rental and was focused on who I could call to pick me up. In my experience it's almost impossible find any company who will provide service after the sale which leads me to my sales person Darren. I actually apologized to him on delivery for my attitude. The prior experiences left me very frustrated, and he remained composed and professional despite my 'venting'. I intentionally waited a year before commenting so I could accurately evaluate this dealer. Example: I called Darren @ 4:24pm last Sunday with a service question and he picked up. WOW! (he gives his cell number to all his clients and told me 24/7). While I don't really think the above comments are exceeding my expectations, I feel the other dealers don't even come close. Best by default? Or my standards are too high. Either way, Porsche Roslyn met my standard and these days that in its self is commending.

May 1, 2019

Gold Coast is a beautiful new dealership, the sales staff were very knowledgeable and friendly. Great to have such a state of the art dealership on the... Island.

July 17, 2018

Well, If I could give a negative star rating I would. For a premium brand, Porsche of North America should look into this dealership. Look at their reviews... on the internet....Google, Yelp, Cars com, etc. Not a shining example of a premier car dealership I purchased a Limited Edition 2017 911 Carrera S form P of Roslyn 2 months ago. I dealt with Eric Blumen. Not a worse example of customer service can be found. When you think of "used car salesman", Eric is your guy! The car on their dealer site appeared like new, had 2k miles on it, was CPO and was priced correctly. unfortunately that is where the similarities to the car i received end. I paid to have the mechanicals inspected and a few things popped up. Those were told to me by Eric, to have been taken care of pre delivery. After a debacle with the shipping company they used, I finally took delivery of the car. When inspecting the car, there were many scratches on the vehicle that were not on the PPI report, there were dents in the rear quarter panel, the drivers seat pocket was broken and the leather had a nasty "repair" done. The limited edition car cover, that was still in its packaging. had a giant stain on it. (Eric tried to tell me the seat stain was armour all.) Worst of all, the condition of the special edition livery package, was destroyed. This package commanded 14k for the special edition livery, badging, and cover. Eric had assured me this car sat in the customers garage and in their showroom, as it was only in service for 9 months before I received it. He vowed to correct the problems, but as time went on, it was clear this was a game of blame. He stated in no way would a car come from their dealership looking like this, and it must be the shipping companies problem. The shipping company did step up and offer to pay for the dents that were on the car, but my suspicion is that these dents were just missed by the pre shipping inspection. Fast forward 2 months, and the car has not seen any resolution, I have resorted to taking the decals off myself, and paying to have the paint corrected. Eric is trying to blame the "stain", which was their repair, on the shipping company. He had assured me he would have all of this taken care of, but because they likely did the CPO inspection without touching the car, Porsche says its the dealers responsibility and Porsche wont cover any of it. Which means POR wont live up to their promises. So now I sit with a car thats well over 6 figures, a special edition, that looks like a used prius. Be careful with this dealership, they are crooked. Eric is a snake, and apparently his owner knows the entire story and is ok with this. Shame on Porsche for allowing dealerships like this to represent their brand.

June 9, 2017

Never received a call or a email from this dealer. Maybe they through I lived too far away to bother with.

June 4, 2017

No contact made! I never heard from this dealership. I don't know why. I am still looking so it is their loss in my opinion. I am looking for a certified... pre owned 911 991.2 S cabriolet. Wanted silver or grey exterior, black or charcoal interior. Wanted a PDK transmission. Wanted premium 20" wheels or 19" wheels. Maybe they didn't have one in stock.

April 8, 2017

Was looking for pricing info on a specific car found online and left my info for contact. I live out of state so wanted ballpark pricing prior to making... the trek. Didn't receive an email or call so clearly not going to drive a few hours to check out the car.

September 22, 2016

advertising a car that they do not have and is not available ..all thy wanted was to get a phone call//????

October 27, 2015

They had the car I wanted at near the right price. Managed to get them down some and got them to include a car cover. My Sales person worked REALLY hard... to get me the financing I required to get into this car. Not to many bank were willing to do the deal on a car over 100,000 for 84 months and so little down, but some how they managed it. Granted the rate isn't good but I plan on refinancing as soon as possible. But they got me in a dream car that new MSRP was 208,800, and over had 6754 miles on it. Car is a BEAST and fast as hell. 2014 911 Turbo S.