All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Purchase with hometown pride!

I purchase my first Jeep Wrangler from my hometown business. The staff was so professional and helpful! They answered all of my questions as I had many. They were also very patience with me during the purchasing process. In the end, the took the time with me to make my buying experience stress free and wonderful. I can not thank them enough! Thank you!! When you are looking to purchase a vehicle look no further than All American Jeep in Tamaqua, PA.

We'll Give You a Refund, Unless You Give Us a Bad

I took my 2013 Ram 1500 to All American CDJR to have an alignment performed on June 24th, a Friday. Note: All American CDJR does not even own the equipment to perform a vehicle alignment, they took my truck to a local shop to have this done. The next day I noticed that there was a positive camber to the front wheels, something that existed prior to my visit, which led me to believe my trucks alignment wasn't in spec. I took it to another shop on Monday June 27th, the very next business day. I was informed that not only the camber was out of spec, but so was the toe and caster degrees. This other independent shop corrected it. I contacted All American CDJR for a refund, as it was perfectly clear that my alignment was performed incorrectly. Perhaps not at all. I was offered half of what I paid and I agreed to that. I was also told that I should have taken it back to them to have it re-aligned after the first failure. I tried to explain that it would not be in my best interest to return to the shop that so clearly did not do a good job, but that fact fell on deaf ears. Nevertheless, we agreed that half of the amount I was charged would be returned. After that conversation I filled out the online survey that was emailed to me by Mopar. I stated exactly what I stated above. The next morning I received a copy of that survey from Lynn Sanzi (the dealership operator) who stated that because I filled out that survey, I would no longer be getting a refund. I tried to explain that I was just giving an honest account of my experience, but she then changed her reasoning for backing out on the refund saying that the refund was contingent on my VIN being present on the alignment printout from the second shop. Something that was never mentioned in the initial refund conversation. Apparently, their story is that I took the same make, model, year, color, optioned truck with nearly identical mileage to a second shop in order to get a refund on my original alignment. So here I am, out almost $100 for services performed incorrectly, or quite possible not at all, because I gave honest feedback on my unfortunate visit at All American CDJR.

Refused to service

They refused to perform recall and warranty service on my new Jeep Grand Cherokee.

a warning

Never buy a car from these guys first they told me the nj inspection was ok in till it was up but it is not u have 10 days to get inspection in pa if u have a pa plate.

REFUSED SERVICE FOR RECALL