Open Road Mini Morristown

(3.6) 36 reviews

Call This Dealer

3.6
  • Great experience, highly recommended

I bought a used Chrysler from this dealership after having a very bad shopping experience at a different dealership. I was better prepared to shop and... expressed my concerns on the phone before making an appointment to see the car i was interested in. Amy Musleh , the phone contact was very helpful and efficient and nice, The advisor I worked with was Kyle Lightfoot. He was honest, pleasant, knowledgeable and went the extra mile to make the whole experience stress free. They were true to their word on the phone and also did not try to push any added last minute fees onto the deal. The financial person also did not pressure me into buying an extra warranty as so many dealerships try to do. Kyle even took a photo of the car I traded in sent it in an email as requested by me! I also left a bluetooth device behind in my old car and he set it aside for me. Very honest and nice experience! I was able to purchase an excellent pre-owned car at a very fair price. Thank you Kyle and the rest of your team!

• CLUBMAN ALL4

This is the smoothest ride I have driven. No more bouncy, rough, rattling like some vehicles; the Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 is smooth, fuel efficien...t, fun, and great looking. When you can drive 170 miles on 1/4 tank averaging 33 MPG, you can say nothing but great things about Mini. I have driven and owned ALOT of different vehicles and brands: Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Kia, AM General to name a few. Mini is the best ride by far.

• Poor Customer Service

Reached out to dealer regarding vehicle. Offered to put money down via card, as soon as they gave me an out the door price. They strung me along for 2...+ days and then told me they sold the car.

• Great Experience

Couldn't have asked for a better experience from start to finish.

• Great experience! Excellent customer service!

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with the MINI of Morristown dealership. The staff was very friendly, professional, and tru...stworthy. I decided to stop by on a Thursday evening after work without checking their hours of operation and happened to arrive during closing time. Regardless of this, Jason (Lee) was very friendly and attentive, and took the time to talk to me without any rush. He even let me wander around sales floor for a few minutes to check out some of the floor models. I told him that I was looking to test drive a new Countryman and ,that depending if I like the car, I will be interested in financing one. We exchanged information and I told him I will be emailing him that evening with a list of the cars I was interested in from their dealer’s inventory, as well as how much I was looking to provide for downpayment and the amount I was looking to keep my monthly payments within. We made an appointment for me to test drive one of the cars from my list the next day. Jason also introduced me to Kyle (Lightwood) - another member of his staff before I left. As it happened Jason was not be available to do my test drive the next day, but instead of canceling he contacted me and asked me if I would be ok with Kyle helping me instead so that I didn’t have to delay the test drive until he got back the next day. I told him I was ok with it, so I showed up the next day for my test drive. Kyle had a Countryman ready for me to test drive when I showed up for my appointment; it wasn’t the model that I originally wanted to test drive since that one had been accidentally taken to the wrong dealer. The car Kyle had prepared for me to test drive was very close to the one I wanted (from the price, to the color, and the accessories). He apologized for the inconvenience and gave me the choice to wait for the car I was originally interested to be brought over to begin the test drive, but I told him I was ok to go on and the test drive the model he had already prepared for me. The test drive went beyond well! When we got back to the dealer the car I was interested in was already waiting for me. I got the chance to check it out but at the end decided to go with the model I test drove instead. I was only $400 over my initial price range and I loved the added features it included. Kyle walked me thru the buying process (including my trade-in) and kept the numbers within my previously specified boundaries. He did not pressured me into anything and listen closely to my every concern. I came back the next day and finalized all the paperwork for the purchase. I short I am very happy with my new Mini Countryman. Jason, Kyle, and Mohamed (from the financial services) were nothing but amazing to me. They made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. This was by far one of the best (if not the best) car purchasing experience I’ve ever had. I highly recommend the staff at MINI of Morristown, and I am looking forward to taking my Countryman to them for maintenance service in the future.

• The perfect MINI at the wrong place.

I saw the perfect MINI online. Unfortunately, this dealership is in New Jersey, and I'm in Michigan. The dealership doesn't transport USED cars to the... MINI dealership near me so they weren't of much assistance. They would have been happy to help me if I went to New Jersey. I believe the people who I spoke to were Irma, and a Greek gentleman, both of whom were very pleasant. I wouldn't recommend this dealership to a friend only because they are geographically inconvenient.

• The MINI that got away.

I inquired about a 2014 MINI Cooper with very few miles for an outstanding price. However, I couldn't get to New Jersey from Michigan to see or drive ...the car. I talked to Jerry and Irma who offered to hold the car until I could decide how I could see/drive the car. Unfortunately they have no agreement to work with my local MINI dealer as far as shipping the car to Michigan with used cars (they probably do regarding new cars). Nice people and Irma responded promptly the morning following my e-mail to them. I wouldn't recommend this dealer to a friend only because they are geographically inconvenient.

• No response

Dealer did NOT respond to two cars.com email inquiries. Not sure how this would be possible when their business is selling vehicles.

• Justin A was great!!

My overall experience with Justin A. at Mini of Morristown was outstanding! Justin was extremely knowledgeable about all the mini coopers and he took ...the time to treat us as not just a sale but as a friend. He is a true professional and I highly recommend him!

• customer service

When I brought my Mini in for service, this dealer was so honest - they said my car did not need any service at this time. Then they offered to wash m...y Mini - complementary. Mirsada who made me feel at home - was very service orientated - her customer service manners are appreciated. Keep up the great work Guys!

Open Road Mini Morristown