4.3
  • Your best bet is Rottet!

Purchased a new focus very smoothly with great communication throughtout the process. Very happy with my purchase!

• Great small town dealership !!

Great dealership. Very friendly staff. I haven't purchased a vehicle yet but when I do it will be from Rottet. If your in the market for a new or used vehicle I recommend Rottet !!

• No communication

I sent an email thru cars.com about a car that was listed and never received any response.

Sorry to hear that no one responded to you about the vehicle you were interested in. Usually it means that the car was already sold or cars.com was updating our inventory and they never sent us the information correctly. Please feel free to contact me personally here at Rottet Motors. Thank You Brett Hart Sales Manager 570-668-2130 EXT 105

• Great Service

I had a great buying experience and the staff was kind and friendly. I bought a 2005 Ford Escape and had some minor issues with it. I brought back while still under warranty and everything was done right away to fix the problem. Brett and the service manager were great at making sure everything was corrected. Thank you to everyone who works at Rottet Motors.

• Friendly, Not High Pressure

Rottet is around the corner from my house. Lucky for me it's a great dealer to do business with. There's a good choice of used cars and the mechanics actually tell you what they've done. Brett is highly recommended for sales help. It's like having a friend in the car business.

• 2002 Toyota Tacoma

These guys are fantastic. My daughter will love the 2002 Toyota Tacoma! It's in beautiful condition! They took great care knowing that this was a car for my 16 year old daughter.

• these guys rock!

Best vehicle purchase experience ever. No question.

Best vehicle purchase experience ever. No question.