Raabe Ford Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (419) 741-2121 (419) 741-2121
Used (419) 741-2124 (419) 741-2124
Service (888) 865-1210 (888) 865-1210

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Satisfied Customer

We were met at the door with no pressure to buy. We asked about a car on the lot for a teenage driver. They went out of their way to find one, and we ended up buying the car and warranty.

Dealer response

Hi Abby, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Excellence

Excellent service. I felt totally comfortable with the entire dealership. They made the entire process smooth and easy. I will definitely buy my future cars from here .

New Vehicle Lease

Leased a new F150 from John Thomas. John knew the product and process well. He was not pushy and made the experience pleasant. Support staff was very helpful as well. I had a camera problem the first day out which was handled professionally by the service department.

Dealer response

Hello John, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Got a new Lincoln

Had a great experience purchasing my new Lincoln at Raabe. Working with Clay Gilman was great, made the process easy and fast. Was able to get paperwork completed and drive home without waiting hours like I usually do at other dealerships. Really appreciated the urgency to get the customer taken care of.

Dealer response

Hi, congratulations on your new vehicle! We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Happy Customer

Had a great experience buying a 2017 Dodge Grandcaravan from Raabe Ford!From the minute I walked in the door,Kevin Lindeman and his friend JJ were friendly and very helpful in buying the van!I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends if they're shopping for a vehicle!Thanks

Dealer response

Hi Bob, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Pressure-free car buying experience

The quality of professionalism I experienced at Raabe was exceptional. From getting the loan approval over the phone within 5 minutes, to test driving the Lincoln without a sales rep with me, only showcased their trust in me. Working with Kevin Lindeman was pressure-free. I strongly recommend Raabe.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this. Take care!

Great to work with

Dave Wilgus was great to work with. We had specific requirements regarding the accessories on the car as well as working within a specific timeline. Needed to get that 0% interest for 60 months. He found us just the perfect 2021 Escape and made everything happen easily.

Friendly and professional sales service

Kevin Lindeman and JJ Miller were amazing to work. We ordered our Bronco in July of 2020 and received it this past Saturday October 30th, 2021. From the time we reserved the Bronco and up to receiving our VIN #, my husband and I our changed our minds multiple times. We changed from 2 door to 4 door, hard top to soft top, model changes and multiple color changes. Kevin and JJ were always patient with our many changes. Highly recommend either of them at Raabe Ford in Delphos Ohio.

Dealer response

Mr. & Mrs. Schroeder, Thank You! We appreciate the review of your Bronco ordering and delivery experiences with Kevin Lindeman and J.J. Miller at Raabe Ford! We value your trust in us to be the dealer of choice to get your new Ford Bronco! Your recommendation serves as the highest compliment any customer could offer us and we're truly blessed to have earned yours. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs for years to come! Enjoy the New Ride! -Joe Nott, Dealer

Excellent experience!

I recently purchased a 2021 F150 at Raabe Ford and it was a great experience all around! John Thomas was awesome to work with! Unlike other dealerships in the area we sat down at his desk and special ordered my truck on the spot without the back and forth of going to “talk to the finance department to come up with a number” John made sure I was able to receive all the available rebates and when all said and done I left with a lower payment, more mileage and a package higher than what I had on my previous lease! Thank you John and the rest of the crew at Raabe for putting customers first, I will definitely be doing business with you in the future!!!

Dealer response

Josh, Thank You! We value your trust in John Thomas & the Raabe team to serve your automotive needs. We appreciate the five star review as well as sharing a little about your "excellent experience!" We look forward to earning and serving your automotive business for years to come! Enjoy the New Ride! -Joe Nott, Dealer

Another great experience at Raabe Ford

Another great experience with Raabe Ford. Everyone at the dealership treated me well. They were courteous and respectful at all times. You can tell they enjoy working there and want success for the dealership and customers. Showed interest in meeting my needs and completing the sales transaction in a timely and efficient manner.

Dealer response

We appreciate you Greg! Your trust in us is highly valued and we sincerely thank you for the five star review as well as sharing your experiences here at Raabe Ford. We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs for years to come. Enjoy the New Ride! -Joe Nott, Dealer