Subaru Of Morristown

Call This Dealer

New

4.1
  • Purchase of new Subaru Forester

Recently purchased a 2018 Forester and couldn't have been more pleased with the entire process. Al Rowe is an amazing salesperson - patient, knowledg...eable and just totally pleasant to work with. Just the best!

• Subaru of Morristown

I recently purchased a 2018 Forester from Subaru of Morristown. I am absolutely thrilled with my experience at Subaru of Morristown. Kostas Michalios ...and Marc Fenelus were great sales. Marc Fenelus was very helping and responsive with all email question and Kostas Michaelios took me for a test drive and explained the features of the car in a through patient manner. Both of them are being professional, caring and helpful and are really helpful on negotiations of the price of the car. I left the dealership with my best experiences at Subaru of Morristown. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Subaru of Morristown

• Great Dealer

I just bought a 2017 Subaru Forrester from Subaru of Morristown. The entire sales team from Mark to our salesman Albert Rowe was exceptional. I would ...highly recommend them to anyone purchasing a Subaru

• Luv My Forester

Recently went to Morristown Subaru to look at a used Forester. Initially spoke to Marc, who introduced us to Eli. Eli was very helpful in making our... purchase very easy and fast. If interested in buying either a new or used Subaru, I highly recommend going to Morristown Subaru and requesting Eli.

• Expensive

Brought my car in for diagnostics which cost $118..00 plus tax, but would be waved if I got my repairs done there. My car needed a $100 part which wou...ld of cost $700 to put in the car. Very expensive and I was in a box, pay the $118 to walk away from a fleecing of $700, or buck up and pay. The service was good and polite, however, the place is designed to make as much money as possible from people that can not fix a car or do not have an alternative. I felt the pricing was very high for both services.

• I love my 2016 Subaru Crosstrek!!!

My sales rep Greg Haven was polite, considerate, not pushy, a gentleman and a scholar. Showed me options and explained throughly. I discussed wiggl...e room in the price and told him I was negotiating with 6 other dealers to get what I wanted at the fair price I wanted. The current car I was driving was 19 yrs young. This purchase was my first ever of a new car. This was a huge decision for me. I wanted to be sure. Thank you so much! I have had the car in for routine oil check and the service was quick and waiting room superb. They even have a separate "quiet" room space if you want to sit away from others. I love my Subaru Crosstrek!

• Greg Hazen

Greg Hazen was very efficient and a pleasure to work with.

• received a call back from "internet mgr"

"internet manager" does not like to communicate over internet - was rude over phone and never did provide specifics on what cars in her new car invent...ory met my request.

• Patient & detailed explanations, nice facilities

The sales team was willing to look and wait to get the car from another dealer though it took a few more days

Subaru Of Morristown