Subaru Of Morristown

3.8 out of 5 (3.8) 74 reviews

Call This Dealer

New

April 15, 2018

Was an overall terrible experience. I can say the only good things were the waiting room food and the first shuttle driver was very nice. I made an a...ppointment for 1 recall and discovered I had 2. When I get to the shop they only had me sign paperwork for 1. Thank goodness I checked or I would have missed out on the other one. I also asked if they could check another issue I just discovered with my fender and give me a quote. I left the car at about 7:45am and expected it to take the same amount as my other car which had 3 similar recalls at another dealership. That one had taken only a few hours. They did not give me a loaner so I had to wait in the waiting room with good coffee and snacks. The shuttle finally came and they dropped me off at my house. However I was stranded with no car. I thought I would be fine because I would get my car back in the early afternoon. I called at about 2:30 and my car wasn't done yet. At 3:30 they call me saying it is done but had to check with the mechanic about the fender. Once the customer service representative talked to him he said I would need a whole new fender and to cut off the plastic dragging on the ground would be $62. They also did not have a shuttle available and would call me when they did. At 4:18 I call to see if they have a shuttle and they still do not. I told them I had to be somewhere at 5. They told me to leave a message. At 4:30 the shuttle says he is coming. The dealership is 9 minutes away from my house. He does not get to my house until 4:48. Once I get to the dealership I had to wait to sign my papers (I was the only one there) and my car was not up front. It was blocked in the back. Then the sales rep did not know how to drive stick so I had to wait a few more minutes to get my car. Once in my car, the steering wheel is sticky, and they didn't put the dash back together properly so joints are sticking out. It took a total of 9 hours to get my car back. On top of that when I took my car to my normal shop they fixed the whole fender issue for $46 and no new fender. I will not be returning and I would suggest that friends and family to do the same.

November 11, 2017

Recently purchased a 2018 Forester and couldn't have been more pleased with the entire process. Al Rowe is an amazing salesperson - patient, knowledg...eable and just totally pleasant to work with. Just the best!

October 23, 2017

I recently purchased a 2018 Forester from Subaru of Morristown. I am absolutely thrilled with my experience at Subaru of Morristown. Kostas Michalios ...and Marc Fenelus were great sales. Marc Fenelus was very helping and responsive with all email question and Kostas Michaelios took me for a test drive and explained the features of the car in a through patient manner. Both of them are being professional, caring and helpful and are really helpful on negotiations of the price of the car. I left the dealership with my best experiences at Subaru of Morristown. I highly recommend this dealership.

October 23, 2017

April 16, 2017

I just bought a 2017 Subaru Forrester from Subaru of Morristown. The entire sales team from Mark to our salesman Albert Rowe was exceptional. I would ...highly recommend them to anyone purchasing a Subaru

March 29, 2017

Recently went to Morristown Subaru to look at a used Forester. Initially spoke to Marc, who introduced us to Eli. Eli was very helpful in making our... purchase very easy and fast. If interested in buying either a new or used Subaru, I highly recommend going to Morristown Subaru and requesting Eli.

February 28, 2017

Brought my car in for diagnostics which cost $118..00 plus tax, but would be waved if I got my repairs done there. My car needed a $100 part which wou...ld of cost $700 to put in the car. Very expensive and I was in a box, pay the $118 to walk away from a fleecing of $700, or buck up and pay. The service was good and polite, however, the place is designed to make as much money as possible from people that can not fix a car or do not have an alternative. I felt the pricing was very high for both services.

February 27, 2017

My sales rep Greg Haven was polite, considerate, not pushy, a gentleman and a scholar. Showed me options and explained throughly. I discussed wiggl...e room in the price and told him I was negotiating with 6 other dealers to get what I wanted at the fair price I wanted. The current car I was driving was 19 yrs young. This purchase was my first ever of a new car. This was a huge decision for me. I wanted to be sure. Thank you so much! I have had the car in for routine oil check and the service was quick and waiting room superb. They even have a separate "quiet" room space if you want to sit away from others. I love my Subaru Crosstrek!

February 6, 2017

Greg Hazen was very efficient and a pleasure to work with.

February 4, 2017

"internet manager" does not like to communicate over internet - was rude over phone and never did provide specifics on what cars in her new car invent...ory met my request.

Subaru Of Morristown