• Great service. Fixed right

Everything was waiting for me when I arrived at the service desk the car that they had available for me was very accommodating I do appreciate that. Having the service cars was one of the big reasons why I chose for the Huntington over other dealers. Car was finished ahead of schedule nice and clean runs better than ever

• My Purchase from Ford Lincoln of Huntington

I found Salesman ,John Mikutel to be very attentive and knowledgeable from the beginning to end of sale. John answered every question I had , and provided in depth answers. To date I am very happy with my Transit Connect. I would definitely recommend John and Ford Lincoln of Huntington to anyone considering a purchasing a Ford Product. Peter Hayle

Peter, thank you for your kind words about John and congratulations on your new Transit Connect! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Ford Lincoln of Huntington!

• Service

All services were performed efficiently as requested.

All services were performed efficiently as requested.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Michael. It is great that everything was completed as expected and we look forward to working with you again. Thanks!

• Mrs. Wildeman

Excellent service. Friendly, knowledgeable technicians, pleasant waiting room, and good breakfast.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Its so great to hear that every aspect of your visit lived up to your expectations. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Ford Lincoln of Huntington

Very helpful and attentive sales representative. With a lot of patience answered all our questions and helped decide on the right car.

Kasia, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Congratulations again on your new vehicle!

• George

I had a pleasant experience and would recommend Huntington Ford to anyone who is considering purchasing a new vehicle.

George, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! At Ford Lincoln of Huntington, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• New Lease

We went in to just look and ended up leasing a new car. Our Salesman John was absolutely amazing! I have purchased/leased many cars and never had such a pleasant experience like I did at Huntington Ford. I will buy from this dealership anytime. I walked out with a deal that I was very happy with. I bought a car about 8 months ago from a different Ford Dealer and still think I was taken advantage of. Not here!!

• Terrible Customer Service

Went to the dealer to discuss options about the end of my lease. Was told that I would hear back about my finance information the next day. It took five days and me having to call back about the status for them to give me an answer. Their answer was that they could not do anything for me. Would have been nice to actually hear back in a timely manner. Very poor customer service on their part.

Thank you for taking the time to express your honest feedback with us. We regret any delay or break in communication. If you would like to discuss this matter in more detail, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience. We sincerely value our clients' feedback so we look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Great Service

Excellent Experience. Brought in my F150 for a recall. No pressure to "sell" me anything.

We are more than glad to be of service, Margaret. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• On time, courteous,clean facilities. Gd coffee

Always on time. Extremely reliable. Very courteous.Good coffee and bagels.

Always on time. Extremely reliable. Very courteous.Good coffee and bagels.