New 888-604-4351 Dealer Website
Used 888-609-8533 Email Dealer
Service 888-612-9979

4.5
Average based on 48 reviews.
  • Great service. Fixed right

Everything was waiting for me when I arrived at the service desk the car that they had available for me was very accommodating I do appreciate that. Having the service cars was one of the big reasons why I chose for the Huntington over other dealers. Car was finished ahead of schedule nice and clean runs better than ever

• New Lease

We went in to just look and ended up leasing a new car. Our Salesman John was absolutely amazing! I have purchased/leased many cars and never had such a pleasant experience like I did at Huntington Ford. I will buy from this dealership anytime. I walked out with a deal that I was very happy with. I bought a car about 8 months ago from a different Ford Dealer and still think I was taken advantage of. Not here!!

• Terrible Customer Service

Went to the dealer to discuss options about the end of my lease. Was told that I would hear back about my finance information the next day. It took five days and me having to call back about the status for them to give me an answer. Their answer was that they could not do anything for me. Would have been nice to actually hear back in a timely manner. Very poor customer service on their part.

Thank you for taking the time to express your honest feedback with us. We regret any delay or break in communication. If you would like to discuss this matter in more detail, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience. We sincerely value our clients' feedback so we look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Great Service

Excellent Experience. Brought in my F150 for a recall. No pressure to "sell" me anything.

We are more than glad to be of service, Margaret. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• On time, courteous,clean facilities. Gd coffee

Always on time. Extremely reliable. Very courteous.Good coffee and bagels.

Always on time. Extremely reliable. Very courteous.Good coffee and bagels.

• Great services

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Christopher. We appreciate your positive review!

I came to buy a mustang and that's exactly what I got. With the assistance of a great staff the entire process was straight forward. No issues whatsoever. Thank you!

• Always a pleasure

Thank you, Diane, for the glowing review! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

It is always a pleasure to have my car serviced at Ford Lincoln of Huntington. The service staff is friendly and helpful and the work is completed when promised or sooner!! The waiting area is fantastic. There are beverages and bagels. Desks with free Wi Fi and serveral tvs and comfortable couches.

• Great service and people

Place was clean, people working there were great and didn't wait to long for service

• Nice showroom, lots of cars to see

No high pressure salesperson. We got a good price for what we wanted

No high pressure salesperson. We got a good price for what we wanted

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Ford Lincoln of Huntington and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Great service

From the moment I entered the service department to when I left I was happy with the service rendered at Huntington Ford of NewYork. Paul took care of everything. I own a Lincoln and purchased there too from Alice. Cannot go wrong with this Ford Dealership.