306 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Quality Auto Mall from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent Service.

Service and customer experience was exceptional. The dealership went out of its way to accommodate me and repair my vehicle.

• Clean facility

I was very pleased. Staff was very pleasant & knowledgeable

Lorraine, thanks! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

I was very pleased. Staff was very pleasant & knowledgeable

• Excellent Service!

I had the oil changed on my truck. I was in and out in less than 45 minutes. Service was quick and friendly. To be honest, I don't expect anything less from these guys. I bought both of my trucks from this location. They've serviced my trucks since 2003. They are pricey but you get what you pay for.I have no regrets. Thank you!

• Service experience

Great customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Not Applicipable

From day one when I purchased my FIRST Ford from sales to Service all was excellent.

We really appreciate your feedback! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service and helped me with leasing a Fusion Titanium Energi which was within my budget.

Raul, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We hope you continue to choose Quality Auto Mall for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Service and Repair on my 2016 F-150 King Ranch

Alan and the entire Service Dept is excellent and top shelf. I have never had a issue with anyone and I think they are the best Service Dept I have ever dealt with period. I have been using this service for the past (3) vehicles I purchased from Quality

• excellent service dept

SUPER FAST SERVICE. I WAS IN AND OUT OF THERE QUICKLY.

SUPER FAST SERVICE. I WAS IN AND OUT OF THERE QUICKLY.

• Excellent service all around.

Service was quick and fast. Mechanic found problem I was having with heater/ac, but was unable to have it repaired because of cost, too expensive. Service rep. was excellent,, listed part and cost on bill for me further time.

• Family oriented

I lease a Ford Escape and am truly happy with the vehicle. I am also very happy with the service Ford provides. You are treated as part of the Ford family. I am a Ford girl and most likely always will be!