New 888-453-8528 Dealer Website
Used 888-453-6514 Email Dealer
Service 866-539-3136

Average based on 6 reviews.
  • The Best Ford dealer around

I tried the other ford dealers, None come close to the kind of service you get here, they are the BEST! I am very happy with my new car purchase!

• Exemplary

This past October, I purchased a 2013 F-150 from the Otis Ford used car department. I was satisfied with my purchase until after two months and thirty-one hundred miles, I noticed excessive, uneven wear on the front tires. My initial impression was the camber was out of tolerance; however, upon professional evaluation it was toe that was out of adjustment. It was my hope that Otis Ford would stand behind their product and realign the front end, and I would deal with the tires. Hours after leaving Otis Ford I read the repair order/ receipt of work performed and came to realize that the service director authorized the replacement of both front tires. This was well beyond my expectations. This was my first purchase from Otis Ford which was a laid back, easy going, experi ence; not at all aggressive and pushy which has been my experience elsewhere. I will recommend Otis Ford to everyone; This is a stand up company, with a professional staff. I cannot thank them enough nor can I give them enough stars for their exemplary service.

• Exemplary

This past October, I purchased a 2013 F-150 from the Otis Ford used car department. I was satisfied with my purchase until after two months and thirty-one hundred miles, I noticed excessive, uneven wear on the front tires. My initial impression was the camber was out of tolerance; however, upon professional evaluation it was toe that was out of adjustment. It was my hope that Otis Ford would stand behind their product and realign the front end, and I would deal with the tires. Hours after leaving Otis Ford I read the repair order/ receipt of work performed and came to realize that the service director authorized the replacement of both front tires. This was well beyond my expectations. This was my first purchase from Otis Ford which was a laid back, easy going, experi- ence; not at all aggressive and pushy which has been my experience elsewhere. I will recommend Otis Ford to everyone; This is a stand up company, with a professional staff. I cannot thank them enough nor can I give them enough stars for their exemplary service.

• straight forward, easy to deal with

sales man was helpful and friendly, having first work done today, sales man picked up my car this morning where I work, left me a loaner, and is returning my car to my house after work

• Great buying experience.....Excellent service.

In my hesitant search for a new family vehicle, i started locally.....car buying can be a scary thing and i was unsatisfied by the seemingly shady/secretive way the salesman in my neighborhood dealership was acting, so ...i travelled further east to Otis Ford, where I should have began....as i've always only heard good things. They made my experience as pleasant as can be, informing and educating me in every area of the car buying experience, never making me feel pressured and i couldn't be happier with the the results....even our routine maintenance has been a pleasure, with a wonderful service department.....sitting comfortably sipping coffee, by the time Judge Judy laid down the law, my car was ready and waiting. Nothing wrong with looking around, but I definitely recommend Otis.

• FANTASTIC PEOPLE!!

all the people are great ...Service is the best!! seminars on sync by gen sales mgr every month WOW...DO NOT BUY ANY OTHER PLACE!!