Shottenkirk Superstore

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Mr. & Mrs
    April 3, 2017

I am not the easiest person to deal with,however, Charles Pope and Carlos made my day last Saturday April 1 2017. I have never, in all my years, had s...uch a great time buying a car. There was no trauma,no fear and no anxiety. Both my wife Marie and I were so impressed with the inventory/choices and everyone we met that we are determined to send our friends/relatives to Shottenkirk to shop for their transportation needs. We purchased a 2017 Fusion and are very pleased with the car and the experience of buying it. Thanks Justin Yoder and all who we met.

Best team!!!
    March 1, 2018

Eric Messamaker and Adam Brown were outstanding! So easy to get a great vehicle with this team!! I will tell everyone I know about my experience at Sh...ottenkirk!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Shottenkirk West Burlington
    February 27, 2018

Always a welcoming, comfortable, trusting environment and people

Thanks! We truly appreciate your continued business with us, and we're looking forward to your next visit!

Shottenkirk Community Dedication
    October 18, 2017

Shottenkirk WB Super Store is a personal favorite of mine for a number of personal reasons as they have went above & beyond the call of being just ano...ther local car dealership in our area. As I'm the Director of a local food pantry, called Kayla's Cupboard in Burlington, we were so honored that WB Shottenkirk collected non-perishable food items for our food pantry which happened to be our very first food drive donation!! Community helping community....its a beautiful thing! We appreciate their community dedication and hope you too can experience their genuine interest in serving people in our area. My KC van came from Shottenkirk and I am very proud of my 2 kids (adults) who have history of being part of the Shottenkirk family in both sales and management. You cannot mistake the genuine welcoming feeling when you step foot into their store. From their beautiful car lot entrance to the service & repair department, and throughout their sales floor it is an impressive experience for any customer. It's truly worth everyone's time to come in and shop with one of the many sales representatives as they will give you the absolute BEST price for the BEST fit for your buying experience that will keep you coming back for your future vehicle every single time. My experience with Shottenkirk is enough to keep me as a life long customer as I know they treat each customer with absolute respect & care for the investment you're making in your choice of vehicle. And that means A LOT to anybody looking for a new car, truck or van! Do yourself a favor, save your time and your energy and stop into your local WB Shottenkirk Superstore and make your next purchase a truly enjoyable one! ....the RIGHT 1!!

It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than ha...ppy to assist you! Safe travels!

Shottenkirk Superstore West Burlington, IA
    October 3, 2017

This is the finest, most professional car dealership in our area. (SE Iowa)

We really appreciate your feedback! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Service Department
    October 2, 2017

the service on my vehicle has been great and done on a timely matter.

Gary, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than ha...ppy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great dealership
    September 9, 2017

In for normal oil change. In and out in less than an hour. Nice waiting area and friendly staff.

It is great that we got you in and out quickly, Timothy. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Customer
    September 6, 2017

They were courteous and quick. Waiting area is comfortable and has anything you need to pass the time.

Thanks, Sandra. It's great to hear that our staff and facilities played such a key role in your positive experience with us. Safe travels!

Service Manager
    September 3, 2017

Recall for door latches. Professional, timely, offered car return. Shottenkirk is the only place I've purchased/leased a vehicle in 30 years. It's th...e only dealership I've used for recall services. The service and attention to detail is consistently above the bar!

Anita, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope you continue to ch...oose Shottenkirk Ford of Burlington for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Shottenkirk West Burlington
    September 3, 2017

Dealer gave me transportation home and back which really helped out.Took good care of my car and am very satisfied!

Robert, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care...!

Shottenkirk Superstore