4.3
  • Mr. & Mrs

I am not the easiest person to deal with,however, Charles Pope and Carlos made my day last Saturday April 1 2017. I have never, in all my years, had such a great time buying a car. There was no trauma,no fear and no anxiety. Both my wife Marie and I were so impressed with the inventory/choices and everyone we met that we are determined to send our friends/relatives to Shottenkirk to shop for their transportation needs. We purchased a 2017 Fusion and are very pleased with the car and the experience of buying it. Thanks Justin Yoder and all who we met.

• Great dealership

In for normal oil change. In and out in less than an hour. Nice waiting area and friendly staff.

It is great that we got you in and out quickly, Timothy. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Customer

They were courteous and quick. Waiting area is comfortable and has anything you need to pass the time.

Thanks, Sandra. It's great to hear that our staff and facilities played such a key role in your positive experience with us. Safe travels!

• Service Manager

Recall for door latches. Professional, timely, offered car return. Shottenkirk is the only place I've purchased/leased a vehicle in 30 years. It's the only dealership I've used for recall services. The service and attention to detail is consistently above the bar!

Anita, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope you continue to choose Shottenkirk Ford of Burlington for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Shottenkirk West Burlington

Dealer gave me transportation home and back which really helped out.Took good care of my car and am very satisfied!

Robert, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Shottenkirk West Burlington

We're glad to hear you have always satisfied with our services, Robert! Come back any time!

Excellent service as always. It is the only dealership that touch our 2009 Kia Sedona. Very professional in their approach and high quality work. We bought the Kia Sedona at Shottenkirk West Burlington IA and it is the only place we've ever had it serviced, and the only place we will take it to in the future. Purchased the 2009 Kia in 2010 and have been extremely satisfied with the vehicle, the dealership and especially the service department.

• Service recall

Parts were replaced at the appointment within an hour

Parts were replaced at the appointment within an hour

We're happy to hear everything was replaced within an hour! Thank you again for choosing Shottenkirk Ford of Burlington, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Service Review

We love seeing you again, Charles & Patricia Comfort! Thank you again for choosing Shottenkirk Ford of Burlington, and we hope to see you again!

I enjoy coming to the Burlington Shottenkirk to service my Kia Hybrid even though it is a 50 mile round trip. The staff is more than friendly and willing to help.The service is quick and the coffee is great!!!

• Service

Customer service is outstanding. Environment is pleasant, best overall dealership I have visited.

It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Glitter

Wonderful job. Very friendly people. Great buying a used car from them.

Wonderful job. Very friendly people. Great buying a used car from them.

Thanks for letting us know about your great buying experience, Gale. Congratulations on your new car, and we're looking forward to your next visit with us!