• New Expedition

Dion was great to work with. The experience was easy and laid back. Very happy with the overall purchase of my new vehicle.

• Used car sales

Great Sales people to work with. Mike and Dion answered all questions, and sales process. Good to have them in York.

• Great, friendly service

Great experience with Janssen Ford in York! Dion did great making sure he found a pick up that was suitable and affordable for me. I enjoyed working with both Dion and Mike, didn't try to pull things under the rug especially with me being a female! High recommend dealing with these guys!

• 2014 f150

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad I could help. If you need anything give me a call. Thanks again.

Dion was awesome! He worked hard to find the right pickup for me. Everyone there is very personable. I will definitely go there again and ill tel anyone looking to go see Dion hes th best.

• Janssen Ford of York

Dion Davis did an excellent job helping me get in the ride I wanted!

Dion Davis did an excellent job helping me get in the ride I wanted!

• Great dealership

Carlos and the rest of the staff were very helpful and got us a great van. Highly recommended.

• Exceptional Customer Service

Carlos delivered the best customer service I have ever received when purchasing my car. He listened to my wants and needs and found the perfect car. Thank you!!

• BEST SALESMAN EVER

Our salesman, THE a customer service supperstar, Dion! Although, I think all the salesmen are probably trained the same way at Janssen Ford. We were extremely happy with the experience of buying a car at Janssen Ford mostly because of their customer service skills. Dion answered all of our questions and made sure we were well informed of ALL aspects of the car buying experience from beginning to end including, following up after all the paperwork was done. We LOVE our new car and will return to Janssen Ford and Dion when we need to buy a vehicle again. Thanks, Dion!!

Hi Kay & Jim, It was my pleasure to help you guys.It's always great to hear how excited my customers are with their purchase. If you need anything you have the number here and my cell. Enjoy your new Ford Escape. I will be talking to you soon. Thanks Dion Davis

• Carlos Solano

After i completely totaled my Jeep during the ice storm a few weeks ago. Carlos was recommended to me by another friend. When Carlos and I first met, my first impression was that he was very friendly, genuine, and upbeat. After telling him why I was in the market for a new truck, he seemed very concerned and driven about getting me into something that would make me feel secure on the road again. Carlos definitely took care of everything on my new cat check list and I give our experience a 10/10.

• Awesome customer service Carlos!

I would highly recommend Carlos to family and friends! He gets to know you before he places you with any car, looKs for the best one suited for you and your family! My overall experience was awesome, I came in looking for a vehicle, was in and out on the road before I knew it! He had excellent customer service really felt like family when I was there thank you!