• Knowledgeable and Courteous Staff - Great Purchase

Thank you for your business! if we can help you in the future please let us know!

I had been pining for a truck for a number of years, so when my wife finally gave me the thumbs up, I took to cars.com and searched high and low. The folks at Selinsgrove Ford not only had exactly what I was looking for, they were courteous and accommodating. We live about an hour from the dealer, so with our salesman, Tom Badman's help, we were able to get 90% of everything squared away on the phone/internet. After driving up this morning, having our trade appraised, we were in and out the door in about an hour. It was by and far, the most pleasant experience my wife and I have had visiting a dealership. The entire staff seemed like a big family, and were more than willing to assist us with anything. We will definitely be shopping Selinsgrove Ford for my next vehicle.

• Great service!

Thank you very much for your business! Let us know if we can help in the future!

1st time servicing there, got me in quickly, work was done right and quickly and price of service was very fair! I'm sure I will buy her next time! Everyone was very friendly!

• Great deals, great service!!

Thank you Michael! Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

Came in looking for a car and they got me right where I wanted to be, great people to deal with, very easy to work with,would recommend to anyone and will be returning to buy again when ready.

Thank you Michael! Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

• Todd R

Todd was very helpful with finding a car in the price range I was looking for and was very kind

Thanks for the business! We appreciate it and look forward to helping you in the future!

• Lifetime Customer

Been buying my vehicles from Selinsgrove Ford for over 25 years. They treat you like family whether it is buying a vehicle or servicing your vehicle. Any of my concerns were always dealt with in a professional and caring manner.

• Great experience. Super friendly, great people.

We had a great experience at this dealership. Jon was a fantastic salesman. Friendly staff. Very informative. We are happy with our purchase. We would definitely recommend to family and friends.

• Great salesman Jon Cataldi

All the staff were very friendly and helpful. We will send our friends and family when they are looking for a new vehicle to see Jon!!

• Great service

Showed us what we were looking for right away, knowledgeable and pleasant.

Showed us what we were looking for right away, knowledgeable and pleasant.

• Jonathan Cataldi great salemen

Treated really well! Very knowledgeable and assisting in everything. Very professional and insightful. Would definitely do business here again.

• Great experience!

Stopped by Selinsgrove ford to look at a used Ford F-150. I am always hesitant to go into a car lot when they are open because of the high pressure sales people. To my great surprise, Jon Cataldi was not. He was very knowledgable on several vehicles we looked at and very patient as we test drove them. It was a pleasure working with him.