• Knowledgeable and Courteous Staff - Great Purchase

Thank you for your business! if we can help you in the future please let us know!

I had been pining for a truck for a number of years, so when my wife finally gave me the thumbs up, I took to cars.com and searched high and low. The folks at Selinsgrove Ford not only had exactly what I was looking for, they were courteous and accommodating. We live about an hour from the dealer, so with our salesman, Tom Badman's help, we were able to get 90% of everything squared away on the phone/internet. After driving up this morning, having our trade appraised, we were in and out the door in about an hour. It was by and far, the most pleasant experience my wife and I have had visiting a dealership. The entire staff seemed like a big family, and were more than willing to assist us with anything. We will definitely be shopping Selinsgrove Ford for my next vehicle.

• Certified pre-owned purchase

Very pleased with service department and with the sales customer service.

Very pleased with service department and with the sales customer service.

• John Riley

Having a car problem can be very frustrating. When I go to Selinsgrove Ford I know the problem will be corrected and done right the first time. There are a lot of car repairs shops in my area, but I travel the extra miles because I know the service and maintenance will be done right.

• Car buying

Great overall experience! Would strongly recommend this dealership !

Great overall experience! Would strongly recommend this dealership !

Kyle, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Selinsgrove Ford

Everyone was very friendly and professional and took care of all my needs.

Everyone was very friendly and professional and took care of all my needs.

Wendy, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great Service

I didn't feel pressured at all and when I needed a car that would meet my needs, my dealer was very accommodating. When we finally decided, we were definitely given a fair deal. I would buy from them again.

Trevor, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Selinsgrove Ford

Had a friendly, low pressure experience throughout the purchasing of my new Ford Escape.

Joe, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Excellent!

Employees went out of the way to get us a great vehicle for a great price. Very satisfied!

• selinsgrove ford

excellent service...sales force was helpful and knowledgable

excellent service...sales force was helpful and knowledgable

Shelley, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Selinsgrove Ford!

• F350 Superduty

Very nice & friendly. Did not try to push anything on me. Made deal and completed all details in a timely manner.