4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 46 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Knowledgeable and Courteous Staff - Great Purchase
    February 9, 2016

I had been pining for a truck for a number of years, so when my wife finally gave me the thumbs up, I took to cars.com and searched high and low. The ...folks at Selinsgrove Ford not only had exactly what I was looking for, they were courteous and accommodating. We live about an hour from the dealer, so with our salesman, Tom Badman's help, we were able to get 90% of everything squared away on the phone/internet. After driving up this morning, having our trade appraised, we were in and out the door in about an hour. It was by and far, the most pleasant experience my wife and I have had visiting a dealership. The entire staff seemed like a big family, and were more than willing to assist us with anything. We will definitely be shopping Selinsgrove Ford for my next vehicle.

Thank you for your business! if we can help you in the future please let us know!

Not sure why i believed them...
    November 25, 2017

There is a sign out front that says “christmas cash. $1000 cash back on ANY purchase.” I asked about it and they said it has to come down. And today i...s two days after thanksgiving. I bet sign will still be there. Also was told they can work down the price just come on in. I drove 4 hrs to my girlfriends house near this dealer and they worked it down $400. I put down $10k. Just a little irritated. I like to feel like i got a good deal. I should have went with my gut so i guess this is my fault. Salesman are good to get you in there. I would like my $1,000. Should have went with the dealer i had back home for a newer less miles truck for the same monthly payment with way more bells and wistles.

Harold, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Selinsgro...ve Ford. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please call us at (570) 374-8131 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to turn your experience around.

Great service and friendly people
    November 15, 2017

This is the third vehicle i have bought from them every time it is a great experience and they will continue to have my business! Their service depar...tment is always friendly and speedy and they have great service after the sale.

Certified pre-owned purchase
    September 21, 2017

Very pleased with service department and with the sales customer service.

John Riley
    September 19, 2017

Having a car problem can be very frustrating. When I go to Selinsgrove Ford I know the problem will be corrected and done right the first time. There... are a lot of car repairs shops in my area, but I travel the extra miles because I know the service and maintenance will be done right.

John, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you have had great experiences with us. Please let us know if there is ever an...ything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Car buying
    September 7, 2017

Great overall experience! Would strongly recommend this dealership !

Kyle, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit...!

September 2, 2017

Everyone was very friendly and professional and took care of all my needs.

Wendy, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We hope to be of service to you again! Tak...e care!

Great Service
    August 23, 2017

I didn't feel pressured at all and when I needed a car that would meet my needs, my dealer was very accommodating. When we finally decided, we were de...finitely given a fair deal. I would buy from them again.

Trevor, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmospher...e and world-class service that you can trust.

August 2, 2017

Had a friendly, low pressure experience throughout the purchasing of my new Ford Escape.

Joe, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe ...travels!

Excellent!
    July 31, 2017

Employees went out of the way to get us a great vehicle for a great price. Very satisfied!

10 N Susquehanna Trail Selinsgrove, PA 17870