Norman Gale Buick GMC

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

2015 Sierra pickup 1500
    February 10, 2017

Completely satisfied with sales and service. Have recommended dealership to all my friends.

RipOff Service/Repair Department !!!
    March 22, 2013

For my very first service visit to them in 5 years (high prices- never ANY coupons or specials), I took a $50 GMC coupon for an oil change. At the dea...lership they pointed out a free tire rotation included and I saw the poster for both services for $39.95. However they advised me at the service conclusion that their Snap On Tool to take off my GMC locking lug nuts was broken, so they would not perform the rotation, and I could come back when they got the new tool. They charged GMC all $50 on the $39 service. After 6 weeks of calling back to confirm they got the tool, they finally got it. I arrive, the clerk asks what service and instantly remembers when I mention lug nuts. He types up a work order and has me sign. I do not see charges, they are not pointed out, I do not get a copy. I wait there until they call me, he enters a bunch of stuff on his computer and then calls me over to the payment window. THERE HE PRESENTS ME WITH AN $82 DOLLAR BILL!!!! I tell him he has GOT to be kidding, this is a finish of the earlier visit - there should be no charge. He says he had to buy the tool for me. I tell him he bought a GMC tool for a GMC lugnut at a GMC dealership. Just before I go postal, he says just a second and then presents me an $11 bill for the 4 lugnuts he replaced my locking ones with The work here was fine (who could screw up rotating 4 tires?). This Monopoly Money mentality of charging me exhorbitant prices for everything is probably why GMC is now Government Motors. I would let a bum on a street service my GMC before I went back to these clowns!

Okay to Buy - not for Service
    September 21, 2012

I bought a 2007 Acadia. The sales team is very nice. Quality of the vehicle and service is another story. Numerous recalls, paid for two headlamps bef...ore replacements 3 and 4 where done under recall. Water pump went under warranty and the transmission blew 6 weeks outside of the warranty. They were not very nice when I did not want to buy another.

Very pleasant experience
    October 22, 2011

When went to Normangale to purchase an Acadia and trade in our Tahoe. They were very accommodating and worked with us to give us a very good price. We... stayed while they got our new truck ready, and drove it home a few hours later.

Easiest car dealer I ever worked with!
    October 14, 2011

The staff at Norman Gale was very helpful and easy to work with. From the shopping for the right model to the financing. They made it simple to buy a ...car and I picked up my new Acadia today. I would recommend them instantly to anyone looking for a vehicle.

2011 Buick Enclave
    October 10, 2011

Went to Norman Gale from the advice of a friend. In the process of buying a new 2011 Enclave CXL-1. I was suppose to pick up the car today but the dea...ler is delaying a swap from another dealership. Getting a good deal but could be better on trade in and price. All nice people to work with.

Norman Gale Buick GMC