King O'Rourke Auto Group

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great experience at King O'Rourke in Smithtown
    December 23, 2017

Always a great experience! Wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you to the entire Sales & Service team at King O'Rourke. Happy Holidays!

Horrible
    April 9, 2018

They could give me free oil changes for life and I still will not step foot in that dealership ever again. I bought a new 2016 Buick Encore off the s...how room floor. The day I picked it up, nothing was ready, they hadn’t even called my insurance guy. They never detailed it, they tried to gyp me out of a second key, but worst of all, they made an error with the registration, corrected it and gave me the correct plates but never gave me a new registration. I drove around for 2 months with plates not matching my registration. And because of that, I have a bill from ez pass for a car I don’t own, complete with charges and unpaid fees that I know is going to end up with me going to court. Thanks King O Rourke for the worst car buying experience of my life! Love the car, hate the dealership

Hello Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your experience concerns us as it seems far outside our usual standards of bus...iness. We would like the opportunity to speak with you personally to learn more in hopes of getting to the bottom of your experience here. We take pride in our dealership and customer experience, In seeing we are unable to locate your information in our system please reach out at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you soon, thank you in advance. -King O'Rourke

Office Mgr
    January 11, 2018

Never again will I go to King O'Rourke for service or to purchase a new car. I was not satisfied with answers I received from dealership when I saw th...e bill for services.

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are sorry to hear of your concerns and take all customer feedback seriously. We checked our notes to provide t...horough feedback. We offered you an appointment with a loaner car which you had chosen not to take. You preferred to wait for the services which ended up taking additional time because of the add-ons. When we knew the repairs would take longer, we did put your husband in a loaner vehicle that day so he could go to his doctor's visit and come back. Due to the year of vehicle (2008) and mileage, additional services were necessary and while performing those services, it indicated you needed new brakes. Your husband agreed for the work to be completed. Our service manager has made multiple attempts to reach you to review and discuss further. Unfortunately we have received no return call back. We apologize for any inconvenience that you felt, however, we did do our very best for you.

Service Visit
    January 2, 2018

The service staff is always very helpful and pleasant

Failed to put correct tire presure during rotation
    December 14, 2017

I thought I was saved the necessity of putting winter air in my tires out in the cold when I had my tires rotated, but when I was led to my car way ba...ck in the rear parking lot instead of having it brought to the front of the showroom as in the past, I found the on-board tire pressure indicator showed 35 psi in one front tire and 31 in the other. The rear tires had different pressures as well. I asked the service tech to have the correct tire pressure put in and she drove the car into the shop. When she returned, she told me the mechanic said he couldn't spend all day adding and taking our air to get it right. I told her that meant I would have to do it out in the cold and she drove the car back into the shop. She came right out and said that he put "33.4 psi" in each tire. The on-board pressure had not changed and I realized that I would have to do it myself and display my dissatisfaction by rating this experience as poor. I bought two cars from them because of the excellent service I had always received and was very surprised by this experience.

We are sorry for any frustration this caused and will certainly address this with our service team to improve the customer experience. Thank you for b...ringing the situation to our attention.

New Car
    November 17, 2017

Salesperson Tina Reganato was a pleasure to work with. At time of delivery she met at my convenience to go over the vehicle and all of its options. I ...would most definitely purchase another vehicle from and refer all of my friends and family to King ORourke GMC.

Karen
    November 15, 2017

Outstanding dealership, service department and staff! Always a pleasure doing business with this dealership and staff. I highly recommend King O'Rourk...e Cadillac for sales and service.

Complete disappointment
    October 3, 2017

I went to King O'Rourke as it is the closest GMC dealer to my home. Biggest car buying mistake I have made in 30 years of driving. This will be the la...st car I purchase/lease from this dealer. I will happily drive the 30 miles to Wantagh or the south shore to deal with another GMC/Cadillac dealer.

I apologize that somehow you felt disappointed. I don't have your name but would like to speak with you at your convenience so that I can review with... you what happened. King O'Rourke is honored to be a top dealer on Long Island. Our primary goal has ALWAYS been to give the best value and service possible. Please know we strive to operate our business with courtesy and respect for our customers. We do not have a JD in our records. Please contact us immediately so we can address your concerns. Thank you again.

Great Experience!!
    September 22, 2017

Had a great experience when I purchased my Encore and now my first experience with the Service department was also smooth and painless!! Lol Great job... King O'Rorke!

Servixe dept is horrible
    September 8, 2017

Bought a Yukon XL that had to be serviced a week later for a bad AC compressor!!! Didn't get it back for over three weeks and two days later on a trip... to Florida it was out AGAIN!! Called service still waiting for a return call over a month later!!! Salesman was ok, the finance guy is great! Really enjoyed dealing with David Collotti

Claire Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We took a look at our service records and note this vehicle was purchased as a used vehi...cle. We did replace the A/C compressor. The part was on national back order with General Motors which is why the long delay. We apologize for the leak your experienced in Florida. We did complete your repair fully with no other indications of a leaking hose.

King O'Rourke Auto Group