Zimmerman's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 866-984-0566 Dealer Website
Used 866-984-0583 Email Dealer
Service 877-517-0528

13 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Zimmerman's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • The best CDJR in Central PA

Mark, the Sales Manager is one of the best. He is very courteous and knowledgeable about all the vehicles they sell there. After much research I found this CDJR offered the best price compared to the other CDJR dealerships in the central PA area.

• Great dealership, very nice people.

Responded to emailed questions quickly. Gave more than fair value for my trade than you would get at other dealers. No pressure to buy and they work hard to give best deal. Would buy from them again in future.

• Pleased Overall

Pretty happy overall with my purchase and experiences with Zimmerman's. Sales staff was always professional and I didn't feel pressured to buy at any time, which is rare among car dealers. They worked within my budget and gave a fair trade in value. Ended up buying a used Jeep. Car did have several issues shortly after buying, and was sent back under warranty for one of them. Other issues did not appear until right after warranty had expired. For that reason, I can't say I'm 100% satisfied, but overall I'd give them an A-. Service was always top notch, and I plan to look there when I need another vehicle. Oh, and their used stock, while limited, contains only 'nice' vehicles...no rusted out heaps or junkers.

• Outstanding and family friendly

The service was great, the employees treat you like family, they don't pressure you and they are very knowledgable about their products. I would recommend this dealership to anyone, the overall experience was great.

• Awesome Experience

It took me 9 months, and Luke let me know each time a vehicle came through that he thought I would be interested in. Attentive, but not pushy--and patient!!! Kudos to the whole team, and I will return to Zimmermans!

• Third Time's A Charm!

We are now on our third vehicle from Zimmerman's. Sales staff make everything easy and they are very customer service motivated.

• I love my Jeep and so do my three big dogs!

Glad to have you as a customer, we look forward to many more years of servicing your transportation needs

I've had two great buying experiences at Zimmerman's. Their sales and service personnel are welcoming and very experienced. The processes for sales, oil changes, and inspections have been completed with the utmost thoroughness and completed in a timely fashion.

• Amazing customer service!!

After trying to buy a car from other dealers I found my way to zimmermans. The staff was more than willing to help with every step of the process. Luke was a great salesperson and was extremely efficient with my time. For fantastic deals and a really friendly atmosphere, I would recommend this dealership for any and all of you auto needs. A+++

• Professional Staff, No Hassle! Worth a visit!!

Time is money!!! I stopped by Zimmerman's to view a vehicle when they were closed to avoid any typical dealer pressures. I drafted my own fair plan for a purchase that evening and went back to speak to a salesman the next day. When I arrived I met Luke and discussed the possibility of a purchase. Luke was very friendly and professional. He took the time to show me the vehicles, explain some options and locate the exact vehicle that I wanted. He immediately went to work on an agreement and came back to me with a price in the exact ballpark as what I had drafted the evening before. One phone call later the deal had been done! I've been involved in the purchase of nearly 20 new vehicles to date and this purchase involved no dealer pressure, the least amount of dealer hassle regarding price and in the end a quick fair deal (in my opinion). My purchase experience involved literally one visit and one phone call and the deal was done to my satisfaction. Not too many consumers can say that about the purchase of a new car. A trip to Zimmerman's is certainly worth your time.

• Great People, Great Service!

I have bought several vehicles from Zimmerman's over the years and have to say that the experience is great! No pressure with sales as the sales staff allows the vehicle to sell itself. Luke Shellenberger is great to work with and will give you the best deal. Mark Piercy, does a great job at getting you through the purchasing process as well! The service department will even drop off your car, after service, if you are unable to stay and wait...way to go above and beyond!!!!