Zimmerman's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 170 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

170 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Zimmerman's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com

• December 12, 2016

Mark, the Sales Manager is one of the best. He is very courteous and knowledgeable about all the vehicles they sell there. After much research I fou...nd this CDJR offered the best price compared to the other CDJR dealerships in the central PA area.

May 10, 2018

Mike was very helpful in the process, very straight forward, and the overall experience was excellent. I would recommend any one to come and deal with... them.

May 9, 2018

Just brought home my 2018 Jeep Wrangler and I love it Luke was able to get me in the vehicle I wanted whithin my budget. Lisa was able to help me out ...with a situation with my trade. They explained everything to me and it was an overall great experience will be recommending them to all my friends.

May 2, 2018

I bought a "new" used car with 8639 miles on it. I wouldn't know it was ever used. I called before coming to the garage because I wanted to be sure ...the car was still there and I wanted to know if it had been smoked in. Mike took the time to inspect the car personally before I drove there. I went there on a Saturday and drove home with the car. Very easy and stress free.

May 1, 2018

I found the truck I was looking for online and did all the pre credit checks and trade value online! I was contacted promptly and within no time I ha...d an offer. Luther Metzger and the rest of the team had me in and out within an hour on my first visit, truck purchased and out the door. Easiest and most convenient car buying experience to date. The trade in value of my vehicle was more than fair. Would recommend Zimmerman's to anyone that wants a fair dealer to work with.

April 30, 2018

We ha a great buying experience at Zimmerman's. We just had a baby about a year ago, and we wanted to get a lightly used reliable vehicle. Our Salesma...n Luther did a great job in finding that right car for us!! we also want to Thank Mark and Lisa they did a great job with discounting the car and with the financing!! We recommend this dealership to any looking for a new or used vehicle!! Make sure to ask for Luther when you visit Zimmerman's, he is a great salesman and works with through the whole sales process.

April 30, 2018

Just bought a used Dodge Ram today, and tbe folks at Zimmermans were all great to deal with. I got a beautiful truck at a fair price. Luke Shellenberg...er was very nice to deal with. I would highly recommend this dealership

April 26, 2018

They did'nt have the Cherokee I was looking for on the lot or on order. Mike Court went out if his way to find the one I wanted at another dealership.... In a couple of days I was driving the exact Jeep I wanted. This is the fourth Jeep I have bought from them . Prices are great and I know the service department is excellent. John Patton

April 25, 2018

I was searching online late on a Friday night. Found a Ford Focus Hatchback at Zimmerman Motors, Great mileage, great mpg and just what I needed. I... filled out the pre approval on line that night. Received an email Saturday morning and after a few emails back and forth on Saturday morning had the loan approval and test drove it that afternoon. Couldnt pick it up until Wednesday as they had to give it a good going over by the service dept and cleaned. Luke Shellenberger was the salesman I dealt with and he was great. Answered all my questions and I was treated well. Lisa Bertoni in finance is great. She had me laughing. My overall experience was great friendly dealership that treats you well. would definitely recommend this dealership to any one looking for a new or used car.

April 25, 2018

The buying experience at Zimmermans is always a pleasure for me. The sales staff is one of the best in the area. Luther Metzger was so helpful in find...ing the truck I wanted. Lisa was a great help with finding the right financing for us. This is the third Dodge Ram I have purchased at Zimmerman. I recommend that anyone looking for a new vehicle stop and talk with these GREAT people. Thank you for a wonderful buying experience! Thanks again Tony and Melanie

Zimmerman's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM