Pallotta Ford Lincoln

663 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 20, 2017

Jeff Varner was very professional, accommodating, and listened to what I wanted in a new family vehicle. As a woman shopping for a vehicle, I never felt... pressured, I did my research and know he was honest and I got a fair price. I would strongly recommend him to my friends and family for a positive car buying experience.

October 18, 2018

I need to take my first review back,since the review all issues and misunderstandings have been resolved! I do like the vehicle Ileased there were some... misunderstandings thatI was not aware of ...

October 16, 2018

I recently purchased a red 2008 Jeep Liberty with a 6 month warranty, the warranty and service was a joke , the Jeep sat in the parking lot for weeks... 5 to be exact , each time it was returned with the same problem the warranty means they will lubricate not repair, they said they didn’t know what was wrong, They did take it back and put me in a lease , nothing that I would have picked my self but I guess it’s better than being stuck with a lubricated rear end that’s going out oh and the lubricated steering shaft...I had zero intention to lease but by the time I contacted a lawyer I worn out and agreed to the lease, Pallotta will never have a future purchase from me or anyone that will listen to my experience, Maybe new car purchases would be safe, the sales guy Nate did great , but after purchase was a horror!!!!!

Regina, we deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for a...ll of our valued clients. Please reach out to us at (330) 345-6600 when you have a chance so we can discuss your concerns in hopes of resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

September 20, 2018

Call about a car was going to pay cash for it couldn't take the time to call me back in a timely manner actually never called me back so I went the... next day and pay cash for another car at Crestmont Cadillac highly recommend their prompt and they take care of everything you couldn't ask for better car dealer

Greg 5 To 6, we're extremely disappointed to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. Our customers mean a great deal to us and we ...regret that we failed to provide you with the quality service you deserve. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients so we hope to speak with you soon.

September 15, 2018

With out getting into too much detail, I simply wanted to acknowledge Scott who runs the service department. I was having an issue with a CD player I... had bought the year before and was initially told I needed to buy a new one. Scott jumped in and was able to get the CD player fixed for much less than my original option of buying a new one. This act of kindness and dedication to his customers was very much appreciated by me. Having an employee who looks out for the customer and cares about their experience is a huge asset. Thank you Scott.

Natec, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. At Pallotta Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing ...you on your next visit. Take care!

August 16, 2018

The sales staff here were really great to talk and work with while buying my new truck. As well the financing agent on location was clear in explaining... everything and was able to answer all my questions.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Pallotta Ford Lincoln for all of your automotive needs. Please don't he...sitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

February 6, 2018

Outstanding service from the service writer to the technician that performed the service on my truck.Would highly recommend the dealership for service.Very... friendly and helpful.Thank you very much.

Robert, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had an outstanding service experience with us! We appreciate your recomm...endation, and we look forward to your next visit!

June 25, 2017

I had new tires put on my Buick Verano. Everything went real good. Service technician Ryan Sigler is always a great help in recommending things my vehicles... need and explaining the differences between the choices he tells me about.

June 16, 2017

I had a recall on a 2013 Escape. I was able to schedule quickly. The time for repair was on with what they told me.

Thank you John for the 5 star review!

May 5, 2017

Good dealer to me ok need repair my va back door not work

We appreciate your feedback, Robert. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you.