New 888-865-1854 Dealer Website
Used 888-864-6093 Email Dealer
Service 888-868-1940

Average based on 13 reviews.
  • Awesome Experience

Just bought a new Chevrolet Traverse. Worked with Jarett Konner. This is probably the 9th car I've purchased and the best experience of all. Not pushy, very knowledgeable and honest. Stress-free experience. Would highly recommend using this dealer if you are looking for a Chevrolet.

• Good and fast experience

Weddy is awesome, honest, and caring. Very sweet guy and he followed up to make sure the process of getting my car was okay.

• Best Dealership for all Automotive needs

The staff at Konner Chevrolet is extremely helpful and very knowledgeable of their product. Service prices are affordable and I guarantee anyone who goes to Konner's for any automotive needs will be more than satisfied!

• Quick easy service

In and out quick...made appointment the same day and they made it easy for me. I appriciate how they saved me time. Thanks!

• Buying a used car proved to be a most comfortable

Buying a usded car proved to be a comfortable experience at Konners,primarily through the efforts of the sales person, Edward Meakem ,I would and have recommended Konners for prospective buyers.

• chevy malibu

Jarett Konner was the best sale person helping me with all the details of my new car. He is a extremely nice & informative person. I would recomend any looking to buy a new vehicle to ask for Jarett Konner.

• Great family owned dealership

I've bought multiple vehicles from the Konners and am always treated like family. Highly recommended!

• I love my Chevy Traverse from Konner

Thanks for the feedback Deb! I am glad you had a good experience with our dealership. I look forward to see you at your next service.

I love my Traverse...I had such an easy process finding, deciding, and taking home my new car. Jarett was absolutely lovely to work with, kind, helpful and the service has been beyond my expectations!

• great experience

Glad everything went so smoothly. Enjoy that Malibu in that California sunshine.

I had a fantastic experience at Konner Chevy. I'm originally from the area but currently live in San Diego, California. When it came time for me to find a car, I could only think of Konner Chevrolet because of the glowing recommendations from friends. I felt that both Jarett and Dean Konner went out of their way to help me find the right vehicle for my lifestyle and budget. Most importantly, they went above and beyond to help me to pick it up in California (saving me a 3,000 mile drive). Their customer service and extensive knowledge of all of their vehicles made it an easy decision to go with them for my new car. I will continue to recommend Konner Chevrolet to all of my family and friends for years to come.

• Chevy Tahoe 2015

Amazing service with great pricing. Salesman was fair with all negotiations as well as owner. Amazing perks as well a free service thrown in with the car. Overall i definitely would come back and buy Konner Chevy again. Weddy happened to be my salesman; amazing guy real nice. Overall i loved the experience at Konner Chevy.

Thanks for the feedback Muhammad! We are glad you enjoyed your experience with our dealership. We look forward to seeing you at your first service. Thanks again for your business!