• Continued Great Service

As always, VC took great care of me and my car. They provided a clear understanding of the work done and provided both excellent & friendly service.

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great Service

Always great service and great guys that work at Verner, Rich and Brian two great guys that always take care of your vehicles needs. Why are you still reading this??? Go to Verner and talk to Paul and buy a Ford!!!!

• Great Service

I have been dealing with this dealership for over 25 years. I have always been treated like an important customer. Their service and customer relationship are utmost professional.

• Good Service, Question Billing

I went in for my first no charge oil change following purchase of my new vehicle. I was surprised that I was charged to have my tires rotated. When the car is up on the lift it doesn't take much to rotate the tires. I would have thought that should have been included with the first free oil change.

• Great Services

I have a 2009 Ford Escape. Service was prompt, the waiting area is awesome and staff very friendly. Thank you

• Efficient Service

As always I was informed every step of what was being done to my car, how much it would cost and when it would be done.

• Paul is an amazing sales person

It was a delight doing business with Paul. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car, never at all pushy, and a total gentleman from beginning to delivery. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much Paul. Enjoy The Marvel Comics movies!

• EXCELLANT

4TH VEHICLE PURCHASE FROM THIS DEALER.THEY TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY. VERY HELPFULL AND HONEST

• Exemplary Customer Service!! A+

After my initial visit for an oil change, an engine light indicator came on and I returned with my Ford Focus ST to Verner-Cadby Ford to correct the issue. Richard, in the service department, was extremely helpful with resolving the issue as well as easing my worries, and even provided a courtesy vehicle when I dropped off my car for service. Overall, I am very satisfied with the service provided and will recommend Verner-Cadby Ford. Thank you for the great service!

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Joel! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Great people, clean facilities & great experience!

I leased an Escape 3 years ago for the 1st time from Ford. I love the Escape! The people at Verner Cadby were really great to deal with & made the whole experience easy and fun. This time I got another Escape and Verner Cadby made the entire process so easy and convenient for me. No muss, no fuss. I had a new model within 2 days time! No hassels -- just easy!

Trudie Mcconnell, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thanks again for your business! Take care!