4.5
  • Thank you!

Brian Brafford is wonderful! Very professional and helpful!

Brian Brafford is wonderful! Very professional and helpful!

• My new lease

When you go ask for Jenny Harwood! She was amazing, trulymworked tknget me the best deal and made the leasing process so smooth. I'll definitely be seeing her for all of my new car needs.

• Repair service

Overall great. Squeak we complained about was not found by technicians. It?s still very present. Don?t know why they couldn?t hear it.

• 2017 Lacrosse

I came in the dealership just to get a oil change on my mothers 2014 Buick Lacrosse before she turned her lease in, while I was waiting Mr. Norman Graves was walking pass me with his heated lunch and he stopped and asked me if I wanted to buy a car while I was waiting, I already said in my head before I went that I don't want to be bothered with any salesmen. Mr Graves invited me to his desk I don't know why I went to his desk I guess his kindness just drew me to follow him he got some info from me and he started working on getting my mom a car while I waited for that oil change that did'nt happen. I called my mom told her what was going on we both laughed, my mom told Mr. Graves what kind of car she wanted Mr. Graves went to the lot picked out a car I took it home my mom fell in Love with that car Mr. Graves took care of everything the next day we where drivivg out of the dealership with a 2017 Buick Lacrosse. That was an experience that I was very shocked to go through. I have already told my family and friends how satisfied my mother and I are. She will be a repeat customer. BTW I never saw him eat that heated lunch.

• Purchase new Car

Our sales person; Carol Moran was a great help. She was professional, courteous and was prompt to answer any questions I had. She worked very hard to help find the car that was right for me and one that fit my budget. All in all it was a pleasure working with Carol at Art Moran.

• fantastic service and quality

not enough room for over twenty five years of great experience to write

not enough room for over twenty five years of great experience to write

• car repair

Had an appointment for 9:30 didn't leave until 12:30 no one said why it was taking so long. Was having problem with the display going dark still having problem with display going dark was told the system was updated.

• Service Aug. 28, 2017

Good service and respectful of my time, courteous , knowledgeable.

Good service and respectful of my time, courteous , knowledgeable.

• Credentialing Specialist

I was very satisfied with the friendly and professional service, from the staff.

• Art Moran GMC Sales and Service

My GMC expert Nick Lariviere was absolutely the best. He was thorough, fast, efficient and friendly. He found the 2018 Acadia Denali I wanted, got me a great lease, delivered the vehicle within 24 hours, set everything up on the vehicle and showed me how to operate the many options. Awesome. Double checked back with me a couple times in the next few days. I have brought the vehicle back for now two oil changes etc. Amir in service is an extension of Nick, fast and friendly and no charge!!