New 888-600-9955 Dealer Website
Used 888-735-7322 Email Dealer
Service 888-904-6898

• Simply Amazing

WOW!! What an upgrade from the previous facility. I always enjoyed going to the dealer for repairs as I have had pleasant experiences but I was slightly upset at having to travel further as they have recently relocated. The new facility is simply amazing and spectacular. The service center is amazing with the new drive up feature and greeting. Larger waiting room with ultra comfortable seating and now with a nice display of all the Porsche gear one can buy. The showroom is even more impressive. Larger, abundant amount of natural light and the lay out make it a true gem. Honestly one must go there to experience what it is like. I cannot speak of the sales staff, but the service staff is second to none. The amount of professionalism they display, along with the ability to make one feel welcomed and appreciated, are a few of the many reasons I will continue to have my vehicle serviced at Paul Miller Porsche.

Hi Miguel, We are glad you took the time to visit us at the new store. Relocating four miles up Route 46 has allowed us to give our customers an outstanding facility to come to. On behalf of everyone in service we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for being part of the Paul Miller Family.

• New Car Purchase

Simple and easy experience. Very professional staff all the way through the process.

• Buyer

Great experience! Configured and purchased a new Porsche. Traded my used car. Seamless experience.

• Great service

Great service I was helped on the spot even without an appointment and my issues was resolved right away and my car washed! Loved it!

• Great service as always

I always get my car serviced here and it is always done quickly, seemlessly and professionally. I had a dent removed with my annual service and I can't even tell there was a dent there. I've looked at it in every type of light and it's perfect. The loaner car was amazing and if I didn't love my 911 so much I would buy a Macan.

• Hue Meng

Place very clean service is fast my car was washed at pick up.

Place very clean service is fast my car was washed at pick up.

• Great Every Time

The Paul Miller Porsche team is the best in the business.

The Paul Miller Porsche team is the best in the business.

• car in for malfunction

Everything went smooth as silk. Everyone was friendly, helpful and professional.

• service

wow very big and friendly dealer I went for oil change was in and out before you know it .they even wash my cayenne

• service