Nissan World of Denville

665 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nissan World of Denville from DealerRater.com
  • The best car dealership in the businessNissan

Nissan World of Denville is an outstanding car dealership in terms of price, courtesy and service. I've bought 6 cars from them and they are truly the BEST. There service dept., headed up by Tim Kelly does outstanding work and Tim makes you feel part of the Nissan family. I just bought the new and very stylish 2016 Maxima and it is a real winner in terms of styling, performance, luxury and overall beauty. This is my dream car and Nissan Denville with it's wonderful customer service made that dream come true. Stop in to see them and you will know what I mean.

Hi Charles - We appreciate your kinds words and your positive feedback. Thank you for reviewing our dealership. Congratulations on your new Maxima! We are so excited to have you as a part of the Nissan World of Denville dealership family. Thank you for your continued customer loyalty! -Jim DeSimone, General Manager

• Oil change For my suv

The receptionist and techninitions are very Efficient, professional and friendly at time of my service. The wait time for service was reasonable

• Great service

Staff is friendly & very professional...from sales to service you are taken care of... I would highly recommend to anyone

• Great service and great people!

When I picked up my car it looked brand new . Not only did they repair my car, It had been washed and cleaned. I was so happy. Thank u Nissan !!!

• Great service

Prompt and attentive. Tim,who is the Service Manager, will ensure that the work is done accurately and completely at a price that is fair.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We are happy to hear that everything went well for you. We will pass your feedback along to Tim. Drive safely. Regards, Nissan World of Denville Team

• thank you so much denville nissan and felipe

Thank you to felipe all great very knowledgeable please look him up at denville nissan thank you

Thank you so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share your compliments with Felipe. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality customer service, and we are glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure! Regards, Nissan World of Denville Team

• Felipe Palacios all the way very easy no pressure

Thanks to Denville Nissan and staff for helping get into my altima will refer friends and family please see Felipe very easy going salesman never gave me pressure thank you again.

• Great service

I was taken care of by Richie, who was extremely attentive and professional. He explained the condition of my car and the services performed patiently and clearly. I received exceptional service from him and his team.

• Review

Thanks for his listening to all I needed. The experience was a great time! I will go back for another vehicle I am gonna need.

We appreciate the kind words, Manuel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! All the best, Nissan World of Denville Team

• Friendly staff, long wait time.

The staff at the facility was very friendly. However, I spent over an hour and a half waiting for regularly scheduled maintenance to be complete.

Michael, thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Nissan World of Denville. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! All the best, Nissan World of Denville Team