Schumacher Chevrolet of Clifton

• Great service

We were treated courteously. Being long time customers they knew us by name and were very helpful. We had the comfort of knowing we were in good hands.

• Great service

I was completely satisfied with my experience with Anthony. It was my second lease with him and I plan to be back there with him to help me for my third!

• Experience and incentives so good we leased 2

Salesman listened and met fully our needs. We were very satisfied with the purchase so, we went back to lease another vehicle before incentives expired.

• Dealership

I liked that it didn't take too long to get my car fixed. And that they let you know what's going on.

• Friendly staff

Joe Mastbeth and Khalid were great. They both worked with me to get a lease within my budget and a vehicle I love.

• Great service

Salesman Dug was nice and courteous, answered all our questions. When picking up the car he spent significant amount of time explaining how everything worked, also went through the OnStar setup with us.This was the 5th car we bought and overall I can say it was the best experience so far in a dealership.

• Efficient service

Very efficient and friendly service. I made same day appointment and the recall was performed in less than 40 minutes.

• Great service dept.

Personnel are extremely knowledgeable, always keep me informed of any issues. I have never had any problem with the quality of work.

• Awesome service

Everything was wonderful, from the time I made my appointment to the time I left. Everyone is very helpful, professional, and very nice to speek with.

• My '17 Cruze

Tyquan was very helpful. Last manager I found unaccomodating and I was leaving when Tyquan intercepted me as I was driving off the premises.