490 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Salerno Duane INFINITI from DealerRater.com
  • Best car buying purchase i have ever made.

If you live within this dealerships area do yourself a favor and go there ,don't go anywhere else to purchase a car. The used car sales manager RAZ was the best, he took care of all my issues i had, and i had a lot of them, he was great. We love our G37 vert. Thanks to everyone at the dealership who made our purchase the best one ever.

• Purchase of Q50
    May 1, 2017

Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville

Your positive comments are truly appreciated. Thank you. Jorge Rodriguez General manager

Very impressed with the professionalism, honesty and courtesy of the entire staff. In particular both Samantha Cannici and Gabrielle made me feel welcome and were a pleasure to work with in selecting the Q50 that was right for me. I had intended to visit two other dealerships that day, but Salerno Duane was my first and last stop of the day and as a bonus, Samantha was kind enough to take care of all the paperwork including working with my insurance company to update my policy. Could not be happier with the car and service. Thanks Samantha! Tom

• Salesman and dealership Number one in our estimation
    April 23, 2017

Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville

Thank you for the kind words. They are truly appreciated. Sincerely, Jorge Rodriguez General Manager

Dealership was very friendly courteous and knowledgeable was not a hard sell definitely would recommend the dealership to anybody that is looking for a new car especially a infinity

• Excellent dealership
    March 30, 2017

Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville

We were very impressed by the Infiniti sales persons in Demville. They are extremely knowledgeable and helpful and easy to work with I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

• Purchase of QX30
    March 30, 2017

Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville

We value you as a long time customer. It is GREATLY appreciated. Respectfully, Jorge Rodriguez General Manager

This is my second vehicle purchased at this dealership. Both transactions were the smoothest purchases I have ever experienced. Bill was so easy to work with and gave me a deal that I was so happy with, that I purchased the vehicle over the phone. when it came time for pickup, everyone else was just as friendly - from the sales manager, to the business manager, David, as well as Dani, who really introduced me to MY vehicle and showed me how to use every feature provided. I would just like to say, Thanks to all of you for the smoothest automotive transaction possible! Ron

• Fast, easy and enjoyable
    March 29, 2017

Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville

This was my first visit to Infiniti to look at a pre-owned QX70 and my shopping experience was wonderful due to our sales person, Cheryl. She was patient with my endless questions and we eventually made the purchase. Also, she and Danielle were excellent in explaining all the "bells and whistles" with the dashboard electronics.

Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville

• Great working with Kevin.
    March 27, 2017

Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville

I am very happy with my new lease of the QX60. The process and pricing made for a very positive experience . Kevin was a pleasure to work with. Taking all the time needed to make sure my wife and I were very comfortable with all features. I will definitely recommend Salerno Duane and Kevin to friends and family.

• Great experience
    March 24, 2017

Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville

This is my second buying experience at Salerno Duane Infinity of Denville. Second in the row. I came back not only because I loved the car but because of buying experience and people who made this possible. Bargain, options, personal preferences - everything is on the table. It is quick and hussltle free. It took me less than an hour to sort everything out. And one more thing - ask for Samantha, she rocks. Really, you won't regret.

• Excellent experience and service
    March 15, 2017

Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville

Thank you for the great kudos. It is really appreciated. Jorge Rodriguez General Manager

My wife and I had a wonderful experience. My busy schedule made it a challenge to actually get to the dealership. Phil Drogon was patient and prepared from the beginning allowing me the time I needed. His professionalism made what could have become a complicated experience into an easy one.

• My experience
    March 2, 2017

Salerno Duane INFINITI of Denville

Chris Galeano made the experience great. He was always helpful during all aspects of the process. I would definitely recommend Chris to my friends and family.