• Amazing!

This is an amazing dealer! I was help a lot. Ramon and Sal are very patient, courteous, and knowledgable. I highly recommend this dealer.

• Ramon is the best!

Ramon was helpful, accommodating and made the buying process simple and painless. I will definitely be back here for service and future purchases.

• Great Experience

Very friendly service. Not pushy. My best car buying experience in a long time!

Very friendly service. Not pushy. My best car buying experience in a long time!

• Great Experience

We had a great experience. Ramon Pena helped me get a great deal when I traded in my lease. He worked hard to get us a good price. The car we got was in pristine shape. He helped us set up the car and showed us all the features it had and I took the car home the same day!

• Bought a Truck from Vance

I showed up near closing on a Saturday hoping to see a certified pre-owned 2014 F-150 that was advertised online. Vance Valente had taken my call earlier and showed me the truck. Everything was as-advertised. Vance answered my questions and was never pushy or salesy. He kept the store open late for me and got the deal done. I love my truck and will definitely do business with Vance again.

• Ford Exp 2017

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

I was shopping online for a new explorer to replace my 2009. I sent a request for for a vehicle in Englewood Ford inventory. I received a call back from online sales men Vance Valente he said to come in and I proceeded over. He showed me the vehicle and within two hours I was driving home a new 2017 Ford XLT. Vance was a no pressure salesperson and was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend seeing Vance at Englewood Ford if you are looking for a vehicle,

• 2017 Ford Fusion

We really appreciate your feedback! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

Went in to purchase a new Ford Fusion. Ramon showed us what they had on hand and explained the differences between each one. When we negotiated price, we focused mainly on the monthly payment. Between the value of the trade-in and the cost of the vehicle, we were able to work out a deal for a 39 month lease with a purchase option that was acceptable. Ramon was respectful and honest enough to admit when he had to get back to us because he wasn't sure about something off hand, as opposed to just making something up to get the sale. Once we had settled on price, Ramon and Sal were very helpful and straightforward when completing the paperwork. The car was pristine when we picked it up and Ramon spent the time necessary to synch our phones to the car's bluetooth and explain/demonstrate the cars other features. The whole process went smoothly and we were happy with the end result.

• Leased 2017 Ford Fusion

I could not be happier with my new car. I have been searching and test driving new cars for the past two months at VW (tiguan), Honda (accord) and Hyundai (sonata). I was on an email chain from this dealership and came across a lease special. I've owned/leased Ford cars before, so I had a pretty good idea of what they are like/how they drive. So, I decided to make a phone call and I spoke with Ramon. He listened to my needs and was very upfront and honest. I had a great buying experience. He and Sal are very professional. Highly recommend this dealership. No misleading or false information.

• srini

GOOD response and good customer service. It was for oil change

GOOD response and good customer service. It was for oil change

• Will not recommend...

Not only my questions weren't answer directly, i was mislead, misinformed and mistreated...neither Mr Ditri nor Mr Aiello could offer honest answers, and at the end, refuse to return deposit without prior notice...i continue to be interested in a Ford vehicle but will never recommend this dealer nor it staff to anyone

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review, Albert. We base our relations with our clients on professional, no-pressure service, full disclosure, and transparency. We were surprised to read about your experience and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the details of this matter and work towards a resolution. We know that the future success of our dealership is dependent on cultivating long-term relationships built on trust, so we look forward to your call.