Glassman Hyundai Subaru KIA

• Great service from what I consider family...

For the past fifteen years I have bought , leased from Glassman automotive. I can't even begin to tell you how pleased and satisfied I am when I leave with yet another vehicle. Mike the manager and Jeff my sales rep give me the best customer service and would recommend them to anyone. Your number one fan Martin.

• Is 3rd time the charm?

This is third time I had to bring my Shortage back for the same two repairs. After almost $1000.00 and three trips back I hope that the issues are resolved. Trevor has been great but I truly believe that the technicians are not qualified to work on cars.

• Oil change

Great service as always fast and very friendly, fresh donuts and hit coffee as you wait

• Kia Forte for me!

Our salesman Will worked very hard to get me the car I wanted. The dealership and its staff get a 10 ++

• Recall

Everyone was pleasant, attentive and helpful. I really appreciated the service.

Everyone was pleasant, attentive and helpful. I really appreciated the service.

• 2015 Kia Optima

Service was quick . I was treated kind, timely but professional. It was nice to have a fresh cup of coffee. My only negative is that I dislike 'having' to complete these surveys every time I walk on the dealership property. I know surveys can be a valuable sales tool / you don't accept NO for an answer - the email requests keep coming until you wear me down!

• Stephen Posey

Buying experience was good and sales staff was able to get vehicle I wanted.

Buying experience was good and sales staff was able to get vehicle I wanted.

• Bad service day

I brought my granddaughter with me she was a little loud so a sales man came out ask could he find a ride for me she had not been loud but a few min it was rude so they did my job fast didn't even tell me I needed other work I had to read about it by the way my granddaughter was 23 months so I feel it was unnecessary for what he did in front of all the customers

• new car

My sales person was Greg. He worked very hard to get us what we wanted including the color. He was very professional. He explained the features of the car (new Crosstrek) in detail when we went for test drive. Although the process was a bit long for us, the time was well spent. I got what I was looking for. Also, there is a Subaru dealership in our town, but it was worth driving 35 miles to come to Glassman. Very happy with my new Crosstrek. Thank you very much!

• A Satisfied Customer

Our purchasing experience was quick and easy. Jeremiah went out of his way to make sure that the used Subaru our daughter purchased was exactly what she wanted and was cleaned and ready to go when we picked it up. Thanks for making her first car purchase a memorable one.