Glassman Hyundai Subaru KIA

Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm 8:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(248) 354-3300 (248) 354-3300

Subaru Outback maintenance

Great customer service, helpful from the moment I entered your facility until I paid to release my vehicle. I am so grateful to have Glassman as my dealership. Thanks

Service great but customer health put in danger

The service was fast, but I didn't like the not wearing a mask when the sign say's you have to wear a mask and a guy not even a customer came into the waiting area and hooked up his computer and did not have a mask on, I asked him why he didn't have a mask and he pretended to look for one and then said he didn't have one. I saw a sales person and asked him to give the person a mask and he said the management told him not to enforce the mask policy, so I didn't say anything more. I think you should take down the sign if you are not going to enforce the policy of mask usage. Sincerely yours Terry Spencer

Happy!!

The whole experience was relaxing and very professional

New Forester

This is the fourth Subaru we've purchased from Glassman, always have the best deal with no haggling required, great salesperson in Tom K. and a great service dept.

Great service, repairs faster than estimated.

Had my vehicle in for multiple recalls and routine maintenance, the multiple waiting rooms were clean and pleasant with refreshments and snacks. The repairs were done much quicker than estimated, since the showroom is connected, I was able to browse the current Subaru models. Car was washed and it looked like new when I left, thanks.

Friendly and Professional

Took my 2011 Sorento in for maintenance at 137,000 Miles. The work was done well and didn't take long. I'll come back when more is needed.

Service Review

Rick the person, the who wrote up the order, was pro-customer and provided advice about what I needed to get checked out in light of the pandemic and its impact on my scheduled maintenance. All maintenance items were checked out and taken care of at no expense to me.

Glassman Review

Good people make a difference and I had a good experience.

Review

Satisfied with repair. Would had paid for an interior detail if offered. After almost two months this would have been a nice touch.

Harpreet Singh

I was in Glassman for service to my car. Harpreet Singh was the representative.After finding out what was needed, My service person told me what I needed to have done and the service was completed in an efficient manner. He was polite and professional.My service person went over and beyond to help me. I was very happy with my visit and would recommend him to anyone.