Glassman Hyundai Subaru KIA

New 866-535-3212 Dealer Website
Used 866-556-7743 Email Dealer
Service 866-692-6820

Average based on 209 reviews.
  • Great service from what I consider family...

For the past fifteen years I have bought , leased from Glassman automotive. I can't even begin to tell you how pleased and satisfied I am when I leave with yet another vehicle. Mike the manager and Jeff my sales rep give me the best customer service and would recommend them to anyone. Your number one fan Martin.

• A good dealership

If you're looking for a Hyundai, then this is the place to go.

If you're looking for a Hyundai, then this is the place to go.

• It's not love that makes a Subaru...

I have been dealing with an intermittent issue with my new 2016 Subaru forester, and as of today I have been to the dealership 4 times, spoken to the service executive (Mike) and been in contact with Subaru of America's customer service, to no avail, my issue still persists and I have gotten nothing in the form of customer service from Subaru. I was promised a call back from Mike, but after calling in and leaving messages for 3 weeks with not so much as a call back, I decided to stop in at the dealership because it was time for a scheduled oil change. I found Mike at the service counter, and he finally acknowledged my presence after 3 weeks of ignoring my calls, only to inform me that i would have to deal with Subaru of America's customer service from this point on. A call or something would have been nice, people don't like to be ignored. So now I'm stuck dealing with customer service on the phone, and their advice to me is to bring the car into the service center when the radio issue happens again... last time it happened Mike told me to not bother with bringing the vehicle in and that he would just recommend a radio replacement for my vehicle. Listen, I've been getting the run-a-round with this issue, and considering that this is the first New Vehicle I've ever purchased, I should have gone with the Honda CRV as opposed to the Subaru Forester... I spent 14 months deployed with the US Army, only to come home and buy a brand new car that doesn't perform like a new car and to the worst service I've ever experienced in my life. I expected more from Subaru considering their reputation, but I guess all the advertisements and testimonials were all just fluff, Subaru doesn't care about it's customers, and Glassman Subaru has a poor service executive running the show there. I realize I'm not making any friends with this review, but you're not retaining any customers with your service either. I expect more from my first brand new car, but my faith and confidence in Subaru is fading fast.

• Great Dealership

Traded in my 2013 Kia Soul + for a beautiful 2017 Kia Sportage AWD. They made the whole process effortless and enjoyable.

• Bought car

Go and see Dom Johnson he will take care of you.the best deals are there.

Go and see Dom Johnson he will take care of you.the best deals are there.

• Great experience!

Great experience. Would buy from again! Thank you.

Great experience. Would buy from again! Thank you.

• New Tucson

My wife and I went in to look at new Tucson's and compare what other dealerships would do. We came away impressed and with a new Tucson.

• SERVICE REVIEW

PROFESSIONAL, TECHINCAL, AND PERSONAL STAFF AND SERVICE AS ALWAYS.

PROFESSIONAL, TECHINCAL, AND PERSONAL STAFF AND SERVICE AS ALWAYS.

• Car service

Was satisfied with my service fast, right, and complete what more can u ask for.

• 2nd Subaru Purchase

Just traded in 2012 Subaru for 2017 model. Love It.

Just traded in 2012 Subaru for 2017 model. Love It.