Glassman Hyundai Subaru KIA

250 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2019

The salesman was great, the car was good, the price was ok. The manager however was awful, rude and sarcastic when negotiating the price and refused to... budge a penny on the sticker price. They try to make you use their financing by offering unrealistic percentage rates. Untrustworthy, treated poorly and disrespected as a paying customer. Would not deal with again or recommend.

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience can you please call or email me to discuss further. I would like to see if there is anything I can do ...to assist you. mikep@glassmanautogroup.com 248-372-5155

January 12, 2019

I usually do not enjoy dealing with car salesmen and dealerships, but I have to say I had an enjoyable experience buying from Glassman and dealing with... Bill Marx as a salesman. He made it a direct and informative purchase, also answered my questions with expertise. I would recommend Bill and Glassman.

• March 19, 2018

Recently purchased a Hyundai Tucson Limited and worked with salesmen Jeff and Derek. They both did a great job in providing us an easy purchase experience,... answered all of our questions and researched those they could not and got back to us with an answer.

January 11, 2019

I had an excellent experience leasing my new Subaru Forester with Bill Marx at Glassman Subaru. This is my fourth Subaru from Glassman, and I keep coming... back because Bill Marx provides top notch customer service. He is responsive to all my questions and very honest about pricing. Bill Marx worked really hard to find exactly the car I was looking for and respected my budget issues with kindness and patience. For some of us, buying or leasing a new vehicle can be a harrowing experience. We can do all the research in the world, but once we get to the dealership it can feel like the sales staff are adversaries and it is hard to know whom to trust. NOT SO with Bill Marx. He worked hard to make sure I ended up with the right vehicle at the best price and is truly a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Glassman Subaru and especially Bill Marx.

January 11, 2019

I had a great experience at Glassman Subaru. The sales associate, Marc Vertin, was knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all my questions and made the... whole process as stress-free as possible.

January 11, 2019

Bill was a perfect salesmen. He walked me through everything and made the time there very pleasant. I was nervous when I went in. It was the first big... purchase after my husband passed and I'm so happy I got Bill to make it a wonderfull experiance.

January 11, 2019

Bill was cool. Helped me get a sick new ride. If it wasn't for him I don't know what I would have done. He made everything so simple and stress... free!

January 9, 2019

Randall was great helping us the whole one through the process of getting our new car. Would highly recommend him to everyone I know looking for a new... car .

January 9, 2019

I would never recommend this dealership. They pressure you into buying and lie. Worst experience ever. Buyers beware... they are very good con artists... and will earn your trust.

December 31, 2018

Best car buying experience I’ve ever had. Everyone is very welcoming and helpful -Tom’s the man! I am very happy with my new car. Will recommend... to friends.