Glassman Hyundai Subaru KIA

• Great service from what I consider family...

For the past fifteen years I have bought , leased from Glassman automotive. I can't even begin to tell you how pleased and satisfied I am when I leave with yet another vehicle. Mike the manager and Jeff my sales rep give me the best customer service and would recommend them to anyone. Your number one fan Martin.

• I buy G80 in this place. I was impressed.

I bought the G80 here. I bought a car for a dealer called Ilye Fedman, and he was very kind to me throughout the sales process. I took many times, slowly, and explained, considering me who is not good at English. He also explained to me one by one about the various functions and functions of the car. These services could not be expected from dealers elsewhere. Vehicle maintenance was also very good, and free maintenance is expected in the future. First of all, I am very happy to buy the best quality car at the best price. I recommend this dealer to my friends around. Once again, thanks to Ilye.

• Just looking

One day I was looking at cars.com and I saw this dealership and I fell in love because they have good prices for good cars in good shape and soon I hope I can get one. ¿¿

• Car recal visit

Everything was excellent, good customer service too.

Everything was excellent, good customer service too.

• Is 3rd time the charm?

This is third time I had to bring my Shortage back for the same two repairs. After almost $1000.00 and three trips back I hope that the issues are resolved. Trevor has been great but I truly believe that the technicians are not qualified to work on cars.

• Oil change

Great service as always fast and very friendly, fresh donuts and hit coffee as you wait

• Kia Forte for me!

Our salesman Will worked very hard to get me the car I wanted. The dealership and its staff get a 10 ++

• Recall

Everyone was pleasant, attentive and helpful. I really appreciated the service.

Everyone was pleasant, attentive and helpful. I really appreciated the service.

• 2015 Kia Optima

Service was quick . I was treated kind, timely but professional. It was nice to have a fresh cup of coffee. My only negative is that I dislike 'having' to complete these surveys every time I walk on the dealership property. I know surveys can be a valuable sales tool / you don't accept NO for an answer - the email requests keep coming until you wear me down!

• Stephen Posey

Buying experience was good and sales staff was able to get vehicle I wanted.

Buying experience was good and sales staff was able to get vehicle I wanted.