Anderson Ford Lincoln

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 165 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 6, 2016

Chuck at Anderson Ford in Lincoln made the car buying process incredibly easy. I did all of my research online and when I was ready to make a deal, Chuck... and his team was quick to put together a quote and put my wife and I in a new Escape. After the (stress-free and brief) negotiations, Chuck and his financing team shopped around for the best financing terms for me. While other dealerships may try and goad you into taking a rebate that actually costs you more in the long run, the guys at Anderson put together a comprehensive list of all of my financing/rebate options allowing me to make an informed decision. In addition to the professionalism displayed by the entire Anderson Team, Chuck made his desk feel like a destination. He was welcoming and cordial. While waiting for the finance manager to finish with the previous customer, Chuck took the time to get to know my wife and I. We felt like we were being taken care of by a friend as opposed to a salesman. I will absolutely recommend Anderson Ford to any friends looking for a new car and when the time comes for us to upgrade, we will be making the short trip from Omaha to Lincoln to shop with Anderson again.

June 15, 2018

Joshua a Sales Advisor at the Lincoln North location was such a great guy to work with. Highly recommend paying him a visit! He is very polite, thoughtful... and did all he could to get me into a newer vehicle! THANKS Anderson Ford!

June 5, 2018

They were very easy to work with, everyone there is friendly and knowledgeable about the product. They listened to what we were wanting for a vehicle and... found what we wanted, very happy with the entire experience.

May 25, 2018

Great experience. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable. The service was excellent. There was no BS. Bought a new Navigator. No question I would... highly recommend these guys to anybody.

May 23, 2018

Anderson Ford of Lincoln provided me with excellent customer service and made the process as painless as possible. When purchasing a new or used vehicle,... I would highly recommend Anderson Ford of Lincoln. I couldn’t be more happy with my 2018 Ford F-150.

April 4, 2018

This dealership wants to sell cars. There was no messing around. They had the car ready that we wanted to look at, when we got to the dealership. They... gave me top dollar for my trade. The only complaint, is the speed up the paperwork process. There was paint damage to the vehicle, and they repaired that at no cost. Great experience.

April 1, 2018

Great job! We buy 3-4 truck a year and have never had the service that we had with Anderson Auto Group. What a great bunch of people and very accommodating... to our needs. We will definitely be back.

March 30, 2018

Craig was very attentive, but not pushy. Since we were just looking to get ideas, I would say the overall experience was pretty darn good!

March 24, 2018

Brought my car in to fix the AC, they found other problems and kept it for more than a week and refused to give me a rental or loaner car even though my... extended warranty says that I am guaranteed one. this is the most incompetent dealership i have ever been to.

February 10, 2018

Chuck B. made the entire process of purchasing a new C MAX an easy experience! He was very knowledgeable and professional. Chuck explained everything... about the car before we left the dealership with it.