New 888-909-9107 Dealer Website
Used 888-480-2260 Email Dealer
Service 877-811-7013

Average based on 85 reviews
  • Anderson Ford Body Shop Lincoln Nebraska.

I stopped in for a problem with the way my fender & door did not line up properly on my 2015 Mustang I purchased in January. Was helped by John Krause Collision manager...He explained the problem, went and got a wrench, tried to fix the door while I waited in the lot with him. After he did that and explained many other things about my car and made me feel at ease and like a friend. I mentioned, there was something on the chrome DLO and rear quarter window that I couldn't remove. He said to use some sort of steel-wool. I said OK, then he said I'll go get you some. He returned and instead of giving it to me he removed the stains and showed me how safe it was to use...Also he said he had another 2015 Mustang to work on and after he sees what is under the fenders to adjust even better, he would get in contact with me to let me know a plan of attack. This is the kind of service you just don't see much of today. Before I left another employee (I think his name was Brad??) came out and looked at my car, said something about a product to help protect my finish. Takes me over to a vehicle and demonstrated it to me, then gave me a sample...I was blown away by the way I was treated today...5 Star treatment for sure + They have me for life as a customer.

• 2017 Shelby GT 350

Mark Detty and the crew at Anderson Ford North were great to work with, again! 5 star experience once again. They kept me in the loop from day one after I ordered my Shelby. They made sure I was well taken care of, answered all my questions, and made the purchasing experience top notch over all. Best Ford dealership in the Midwest!

• Awesome!!

Awesome service! Found the vehicle I was looking for quickly. Fast and easy process.

• Great experience

Thought they did a great job overall great salesman. Would recommend to anyone

Thought they did a great job overall great salesman. Would recommend to anyone

• Fantastic Buying Experience

Our car buying experience was very enjoyable. Mark went above and beyond to find us a car similar to what we had previously prior to a hail storm that totaled our 2014 Escape. After locating the right vehicle in another state, Anderson Ford quickly brought the new car to Lincoln. Mark was very helpful throughout the entire process and showed us how to set up the radio in our new 2016 Escape. He answered all of our questions and was friendly and fun to work with. When we went to another office to complete the final paperwork, it was a breeze. There was no pressure to purchase an extended warranty like at other dealerships. This was our third vehicle purchased at Anderson of Lincoln and most likely will not be our last. VERY PLEASED WITH ANDERSON OF LINCOLN.

• Buy again!

Worked with Nick Voight and Curtis Reins to purchase a new Ford F150 Lariat! Great dealership, great sales dept. and great truck! Would buy again from Anderson Ford!

• Josh made everything easy.

The process was fast and easy. Josh even gave me a tissue when I was approved for financing.

• After the sale, we have been ignored

Our family leased 2 new trucks from Anderson. Used the first free car wash and it damaged the truck, told it would be repaired next day. That has not yet happened. We tried to reach our salesman and the body shop about this issue and neither returned our call after 3 attempts. We finally reached the body shop and we were told it is a special part and no idea when it will come in. Still no call back from salesman!

• Ford F-150

I purchased a 2010 Ford F-150 XLT Supercrew from Josh Clayton at Anderson Ford. He was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the buying process.

• Ford F-150 XLT Purchase

I bought a 2015 Ford F-150 XLT from Mark Detty of Anderson Ford of Lincoln. He was great to work with, and not pushy like many other dealers are in town. Furthermore, he was very knowledgeable. I would recommend purchasing through him if you are in the market for a truck.