Anderson Ford Lincoln

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 164 reviews

Read all Anderson Ford Lincoln reviews
  • Great Car - Excellent Experience!
    October 6, 2016

Chuck at Anderson Ford in Lincoln made the car buying process incredibly easy. I did all of my research online and when I was ready to make a deal, Ch...uck and his team was quick to put together a quote and put my wife and I in a new Escape. After the (stress-free and brief) negotiations, Chuck and his financing team shopped around for the best financing terms for me. While other dealerships may try and goad you into taking a rebate that actually costs you more in the long run, the guys at Anderson put together a comprehensive list of all of my financing/rebate options allowing me to make an informed decision. In addition to the professionalism displayed by the entire Anderson Team, Chuck made his desk feel like a destination. He was welcoming and cordial. While waiting for the finance manager to finish with the previous customer, Chuck took the time to get to know my wife and I. We felt like we were being taken care of by a friend as opposed to a salesman. I will absolutely recommend Anderson Ford to any friends looking for a new car and when the time comes for us to upgrade, we will be making the short trip from Omaha to Lincoln to shop with Anderson again.