Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 294 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

294 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• September 5, 2016

I absolutely love my 2013 Cadillac SRX4. Wayne and the entire experience were awesome. He was so helpful and worked with us to help me get my dream ca...r. We will definitely be back for our next vehicle and will tell our family and friends about Columbiana Cadillac and their huge selection of cars and trucks.

May 7, 2018

Where do I start with this wonderful experience. It started 15 minutes after I spoke with Wayne on the telephone when he texted me a video of the vehi...cle I was interested in, showing me all the options. I met with Wayne on a Thursday and only had an hour to spare as I had a meeting to get to. I test drove the vehicle and Wayne answered all my questions. I came back on Saturday after work at 2:15 knowing they closed at 3. What I didn't know was Wayne stayed there to meet me when his child was having a birthday party. Talk about going above and beyond. He cut to the Chase and gave me a fair deal for both my purchase and my trade in. If you're looking for a vehicle I highly recommend this dealership and especially Wayne as your salesperson.

May 6, 2018

The whole staff is always friendly and helpful. Service department is quick and efficient. Their timing of service jobs are realistic and I don???t wa...it long at all. Great service and it???s the only dealership I will go to!!!

May 5, 2018

From the moment we walked into the dealership, we felt welcomed and comfortable. Every person in each department treated us very nicely and professio...nally. We would especially like to give kudos to Sheila, who was involved in every aspect of our purchase. We will definitely recommend Columbiana Buick Chevrolet to our family and friends

April 21, 2018

From the moment I arrived the staff was courteous and friendly. I called Cadillac Roadside and they assisted with prompt service and changed my tire.... I believe his name was Jason. Aaron in service called to let me know that my tire would be taken care of, at my convince. They scheduled an appointment and followed through.

April 12, 2018

During the purchase of a 2017 Buick Enclave, Wayne Ulery, a salesman at Columbiana BCC, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Wayne had the vehicl...e gone over one more time and had the brakes serviced. Afterwards, he personally delivered the vehicle to our home! He went over all of the controls on the car, helped set us up with the OnStar and paired our phones with the Bluetooth. Great experience! We will be back to see him again next time we need a vehicle! I highly recommend him! Great job Wayne!!😊 Joan E Franczkowski

April 10, 2018

Wayne was great! The whole experience! From searching for a car to him handing me the keys! Highly recommend! Very friendly! If you are looking talk t...o wayne!

April 7, 2018

He was straight forward and honest. I would definitely recommend buying your car here and ask for Wayne! He is friendly and will certainly do all he c...an for you! Highly recommending! And plenty of vehicles available on there lots!

Columbiana Buick Chevrolet

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We look forward to your next visit with us and appreciate your business!

April 1, 2018

Wayne made an excellent presentation and got us the deal we were looking for.There was no problem with negotiating the deal we were comfortable with.

Columbiana Buick Chevrolet

It's our pleasure to provide you with a friendly and stress-free experience! Thank you for your business and feedback! Sincerely, Wayne Ulery Custome...r Experience Manager

March 29, 2018

Buyer Beware....they may have excellent sales/service if you physically buy your car from the dealership so you see what you are getting. Don???t buy... from them over the internet especially if you live out of State. We purchased a brand new CTSV that was supposedly in ???pristine??? condition with less than 20 miles on the car (according to two documents). We had it shipped to our home in an enclosed carrier (which is not inexpensive). Since the car was brand new we asked that pictures and mileage be recorded before it went on the truck.....nope, never done. We got a car that now had well over 100 miles on it (I would think that constitutes fraud). It also had an area that was touched up with paint....obviously hit a curb.....as well as peeling paint on a hood extractor. We would never have accepted the car in this shape if we had been there in person to pick it up. So much for our ???brand new pristine??? car. We spent the first week driving it around to get estimates. The second week the electrical door lock system went haywire and so now it sits at a Dealership in my home city waiting for parts (8 days and counting). We???ve been in touch with the powers that be at Cadillac ( with all the documentation sent) as this is our 4th Cadillac and we have never had any issues before. My concern is what else did this Dealership not disclose about this car. Do your homework before you buy from them!

Columbiana Buick Chevrolet

We appreciate your review. This will get passed along to the appropriate people so it can be investigated further. Claiming something was done fraudul...ently is a serious accusation. Thank you,.

Columbiana Buick Cadillac Chevrolet