McGuire Buick GMC Little Falls

• Returning customer

I am very happy with my GMC truck. My salesman (Jimmy C) was able to get me what I wanted for my budget.

• Great service

Tom did a great job servicing our vehicle and taking care of us quickly even though we did not have a scheduled appointment. Much appreciated!

• Two thumbs up, way up.

They were candid about everything so no surprises, I felt like I was around old friends and the literal running from one side of the building to other to get the deal accomplished really made my day.

• Great Service

Pleasant and friendly buying experience from beginning to end. Everyone was extremely helpful in choosing the right vehicle for our family.

• Excellent

All of my experiences with McGuire Buick Dealership have been very professional as well as efficient, which is greatly appreciated.

• Great dealership, very helpful

Great Dealership, Great Service and very clean, would recommend this to everyone, Lovena is very nice and knowledgeable, I would buy another car there.

• Professional Sales and Financial personnel

Excellent! I was completely satisfied with the service and attention I received from McGuire in purchasing my Buick Envision. My Salesman was terrific and Angelo the financial person was so easy to work with

• Excellent service. Clean facility.

My husband and I have bought 5 cars from McGuire. We have always dealt with salesman, Jim Sinforoso, and received excellent service. He is the reason we go back to McGuire.

• Great Service

The staff here are amazing. They give you such quality service and are always there to answer any questions you may have from car information to how the buying process works. The facilities are overall great and make you feel comfortable as if you're not only there to purchase a vehicle.

• Buick Encore - Sports Touring, Black Cherry, AWD.

The people I interacted with were extremely patient with my many many questions and after these were satisfied they were very helpful in finding a way to get to the goal that I had to purchase a vehicle. Extremely satisfied with the service, everyone, and I mean everyone, was very personable.