McGuire Buick GMC Little Falls

New 888-470-5066 Dealer Website
Used 888-470-4328 Email Dealer
Service 866-906-3468

Average based on 114 reviews.
  • Service Department

The Service Department staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. There is an appointment system which made the visit very quick. Great service.

• Service department

The staff is professional and curtious. Service was completed by the time promised.

• Mr. Louis Garisto

This was my first service for my new vehicle, And I was very pleased with the service I received. everyone was cheerful and helpful, Especially Doris who took my reservation.

• Top dealership

I have been with them for14 years. I always feel that I am taking care with the utmost concern. Over this period of time, I have always used their service department. Their people make sure that things are fine well. I have ever been dissatisfied .

• Great Customer Service

I have been dealing with Brian Vaughan and McGuire for over 12 years and I can't say enough about the excellent personal attention and quality service they have provided.

• Outstanding Service Department

As always, Dave in the Service Department was a pleasure. He gave me a courtesy call to let me know of issues they found and offered solid advice on how to proceed. Zero pressure!

• Exemplary Dealership

truly a 5 star experience. I valued that one of the owners Renee McGuire of the dealership took time out of her busy day to greet me,shake my hand and thank me for coming in, with absolutely no pressure! The new saleswoman Janet Saravia was responsive and listened to what I wanted, communicated every step of the way, and worked diligently to ensure I would be thrilled with my new Buick Regal . The Sales Manager Brian Vaughn presented a FAIR price deal (including my trade in)without any haggling. If I could go to a 10 star rating I would. Never once did I feel pressured which showed me this dealership's confidence in the vehicles they sell. Outstanding McGuire!!!

• Trustworthy dealers

Dealers were trustworthy and reliable. They went above and beyond to make sure my time spent at the dealership was enjoyable.

• Great Friendly Service

I had a bedcover installed on my new GMC SIERRA and it's perfect! Top quality mechanics and friendly customer service. I highly recommend the sales and service teams at McGuire BUICK GMC.

• Great Service

I was in early for routine service, McGuire said it would take about 2 hrs. They were done in about 90 minutes, but found that we needed to have the front brake rotors resurfaced. I was able to have it done right then, in about another hour. Throughout, they offered to drive me anywhere I needed to go, including to get something to eat. I declined, but appreciated the offer.