All American Ford of Hackensack

Average based on 327 reviews
  • All American Ford, Hackensack, NJ

Our recent experience buying our new Edge at All American in Hackensack was a terrific experience. Joe, the General Manager and Larry our salesman couldn't be nicer or more helpful. They truly went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. It was an extremely hot day and yet Larry took us out to test drive both the Edge and the Escape so that we were sure which one we would ultimately choose. We have recommended All American in the past, and we would certainly recommend them again. Both Joe and Larry made sure we knew that we could call on them at anytime if we had a problem or needed help with anything. Great experience!

• very good dealership

Sales Agent was very good at getting me want I wanted Scale from 1 to 10 I will give 10

• Great Sales Staff

The effort put forth by sales staff to assist with financing and correct vehicle being purchased was phenomenal. Once the vehicle was purchased and prior to leaving dealership, an instructional car tutorial was given.

• All American Ford

I purchased a Ford Explorer at all American ford in Hackensack and my car buying experience has never been smothered this is my first ford thank god my sales person HD took the time to explain all options on the vehicle both he and Maleni made this experience the best one ever from the phone to sales floor and not to mention the manager Nelson who made me feel more confident about this purchase. Will recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you all American ford you have a costumer for life!

• Great service

The wait was not as long as I anticipated. The service manager assured me that someone would be available by 8 am to assist me.

• Super friendly, fast, & fair service!

Jason at All American Ford was extremely helpful and kept me informed while my car was being serviced! Thanks Jason, and thanks All American Ford!

• Great customer service

Jason and rich in the service department are excellent. Honest and genuine. Explain everything and give their own opinion if it was their car.

• Great service excellent people

Very friendly and willing to work with you on the numbers makes you feel very comfortable and no pressure I would definitely recommend people to All American Ford

It is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your recent visit to All American Ford Hackensack. Thank you so much for your business and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, All American Ford Hackensack Team

• Excellent car experience

The sale was quick and easy. I was explained everything and all went smooth. Have been with All Ameican 17 years

Marc, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that we could make your visit quick and easy, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your business and enjoy your new purchase! Like us on Facebook to catch the latest specials! Kind Regards, All American Ford Hackensack Team

• Ford gets the job done right

The personal attention given by my agent Larry Rubin in order to find me the best deal was very nice. Mr. Rubin was most understanding to my needs and he went out his way to accommodate me. I would recommend him to anyone that wants to purchase a car.

Thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Larry was there to provide you with such exceptional service! We believe in attentive and professional customer service and I'm glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. Be sure to like us on Facebook to catch great service specials! Regards, All American Ford Hackensack Team