• Small Dealership, Great Service!

I chose to go to Pace Chevrolet after I spoke with one of their sales reps over the phone. Even though I was just inquiring about the availability of a certain car, the rep was engaging, informative, and enthusiastic. He treated my call as though it were a sale, not an inquiry, which impressed me. At the dealership, the same rep greeted me and took car of me throughout my visit. His enthusiasm over the phone carried over to the visit as he pointed out all the great features (and the negative ones, when asked). Plus, he let me take the car out onto the types of roads I normally drive - not some preassigned track. He was willing to break down financing options to figure out which would be the best for a young owner like me, and was honest when pressed about less pleasant subjects like interest rates and loans. Having been to another dealership earlier, which had left me feeling pressured and uncertain and like just another body through the door, the level of customer service at Pace left me feeling optimistic and human. After much debate (about the car), I purchased my first new car from Pace. The quality of customer service matters as much as the car. Note: the only reason this dealership didn't receive five stars all the way down was because part of their facilities is a work in progress. On the tour of the service building, the rep admitted to me that the waiting area was in the process of undergoing improvements. It looked nice already, but I can't wait to see how much more comfortable they make it. I gave it four stars with this in mind.

Thank you so much for the feedback. We love to hear from our customers! I you need any assistance in the future let me know jpais@paceauto.net or call at 260-356-2334. - Joe Pais Owner/General Manager

• Shouldnt have

I had my vehicle repaired here end Dec. So I am a customer and you love hearing from us.... The fuel leak was fixed I'll give u only that much. The fuel lines were not properly 're-secured to my vehicle causing the metal lines to run against other metal, and my brake booster. Which transferred vibration making my pedals vibrate. To which they said it wasn't anything they would have done to make that happen. I was exactly what they did in not finishing the repair job yet taking full pay for services. Also my vehicle "ran rough" AFTER picking it up from them which I informed them not the one or two days later as they are trying to say but an hour after leaving their shop! After an email to the owner, they asked to take a second look, and it was still the same result. They said rust Mau have gotten into my injectors when parts were changed, and they state that was my fault, for not properly maintaining the vehicle I've only had for 2.5 yrs and they were one of the shops that usually do mu maintenance..... That it would cost me another $500. I declined and took it to another shop who fixed their work resulting in the vibrating pedals no longer vibrating and changed an 02.sensor. the $500 injectors were not the problem. My car now runs like a dream. I have them the chance to fix their work and they didn't.

Thank you for the review. Sorry you are not happy with the experience. Feel free to reach out to Mark in service if you want to further discuss this matter.

• Pace with Johnny grimmett

Love the car. It's a few years old but very low milage so it's like a brand new car.

Hi Natasha. Congrats on your car purchase. We are glad to hear you are happy.

Hi Natasha. Congrats on your car purchase. We are glad to hear you are happy.

• So Happy!

Friendly, knowledgeable sales staff. Dedicated to their customers, evidenced by staying 2 hours beyond scheduled shift.

Hi Nora. Thank you for the review. We are glad you are happy!

Hi Nora. Thank you for the review. We are glad you are happy!

• looking for a car

We were out looking for vehicle stopped at Pace Chevrolet and found a vehicle thanks to Chris Noble. Great job. Thank you again..

• Excellent service

I went to Pace Chevrolet after seeing them online. My sales person was Chris Noble. He was very helpful. His knowledge of the inventory was top notch. I wI'll definitely come back and talk to Chris again at Pace.

• purchase a car

Chris Noble is a very good sales person for Pace Chevrolet. Helped us with the progress of getting into a car we really wanted.

• Good job

I was not expecting to get a new vehicle, just out and about. The sales staff was not over bearing yet very informative. I purchased 2 new vehicles from Pace last year and the experience with the service department along with the sales department was great then also. I would recommend the service at Pace to family and freinds with no hessitation.

• Great service friendly people

Every time that I need something done in my 3 Chevy's I go to Pace and I complete satisfy with all services done there

• Larrie

Very pleasant experience. Would recommend this Dealership and Shannon Cloutier as a sales Lady