Buzz Chew Chevrolet Cadillac

161 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Buzz Chew Chevrolet Cadillac from DealerRater.com
  • Craig Wright

Perfect! I love my new truck, Buzz Chew salespeople and staff made the experience easy, friendly and effortless. I would recommend to anyone.

• Great experience!!!!

If you are in the market for a new vehicle, you couldn't find a better dealership. Everyone is very professional, courteous, friendly and most important.....very knowledgeable about their products. I personally dealt with Joe, Chris and Jason. Great bunch of guys and so easy to deal with. No pressure, no hassles, all concerns and questions answered. If they didn't know, they spent the time to find out. What more could you ask for. I drove away knowing I got the best deal and the best service. I am also very confident that if I need something, I could call and it would be handled immediately. Thanks again for a great experience!

• Always great

Always a great experience time after time!!!!!!!!!

Always a great experience time after time!!!!!!!!!

• Mr. Theodore Zervos

Mr. Bryon Chew is an excellent representative of the General Motors Corporation. He knows hios product completely.

• Oil Change

Makes routine service a piece of cake. No hassles. No surprises.

Makes routine service a piece of cake. No hassles. No surprises.

• Excellent experience
    April 22, 2017

Excellent dealership with quality people working there. The owner personally came over to introduce himself and thanked us for buying a car at Buzz Chew. Would definitely buy another car there and highly recommend this dealership.

• Excellent.
    April 22, 2017

Buzz Chew was such an amazing experience! My sales person went above and beyond for everything we asked of him. The entire office was very friendly and welcoming and I've been raving about the entire experience since we picked up our new car! Thanks Buzz!

• Recent Visit

As always, friendly and courteous service done in a timely fashion.

As always, friendly and courteous service done in a timely fashion.

• Awesome Buying Experience
    April 17, 2017

Very relaxed atmosphere at Buzz Chew Chevrolet. Our salesman Chris Lensfeld ensured a pleasant shopping experience. Kudos to Bob White & Tony for handling our delivery!

• This was the best buying experience that I have ever had.
    April 17, 2017

I spent a lot of time searching for the right car, and my search brought me to Buzz Chew Chevrolet Cadillac. I come from Connecticut, so the drive was pretty far. I am the type of person who like instant purchase gratification, and that is what I got at Buzz Chew! Nelson Resnick did a wonderful job of putting all of the paperwork together, and after quick meeting with Andy Hickox in Finance, I was on my way. The car was clean, and came with a full tank of gas, and one of the owners of the dealership introduced himself, and gave me a tee-shirt. The entire experience was pleasant and I wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone to go there to purchase a vehicle! Thank you!