4.4
Average based on 7 reviews.
  • Service

Very happy with the service department and continue to come here to get my truck serviced.

• Bought new

Very happy with Columbiana Ford. The service department is very good.

Very happy with Columbiana Ford. The service department is very good.

• Great buying experience

Had a wonderful buying experience. Phil was everything I could have asked for in a salesman.

• Lengthy oil change

Scheduled an oil change several hours early (they took all of the vehicle info), arrived 10 minutes early, took them 20 minutes to get the vehicle inside, another hour later it was still sitting... waiting on an oil filter to be delivered from NAPA across the street! Finally a mechanic walked across the street to get one.... Meanwhile had to sit while a guy puffed on a cigar. No thanks next time.

• Fast very efficient service

Phil Snyder was my salesman He was very helpful this was the 4th vehicle I have purchased and he was very helpful and as always very good in helping me purchase the perfect vehicle. I would recommend Columbiana Ford and i will return in the event I need another. Ask for Phil

• Amazing Buying Experience!!

I had just made the final payment on my vehicle. That same day, my husband wrecked his van on his way to work. The next day we began our search for a replacement. Over a two week span, we visited all the dealerships in our area and found nothing that would meet our needs (many times being mistreated by the personnel at those dealerships). My brother-in-law told us of his experiences at the Columbiana Ford dealership and of the salesman (Tim Burns) he had the pleasure of dealing with. I checked out their website and found a van that was very similar to the one we had lost and it was in our price range. The next day we took a drive to the dealership. We were greeted at the door by who else, Tim Burns. We told him about our siutation and that we had already been to the website and believe we had found "Our" vehicle. When we saw it, we knew it was the one for us! Thank you Columbiana Ford and Tim for an Amazing Buying Experience!!

• Amazing Dealership!

A little over a year ago while going through the "car shopping process", I visited many dealerships to get quotes for a new vehicle and an estimate on my trade-in. Columbiana Ford not only gave me the highest trade-in value for my car, but also found me the exact car I wanted...we're talking everything from features to the color! Every experience I have had with the dealership has been nothing shy of exceptional. They take great care of their customers and Mike DeMarco is the best sales person I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy or lease a new or used vehicle. And while you're there, ask for Mike!