4.4
34 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Columbiana Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Used Car Purchase

Kimberly was very patient with us during the buying process, as we were there several times, before we made our decision. We are very happy with the experience we had.

• Thank You!

Kimberly was really good throughout the whole process. Between myself and my husband, this is our 4th car that we have bought from Columbiana Ford. Thank you for everything Kimberly!

• Wouldn't let us get the truck looked at by a mechanic
    February 10, 2017

Columbiana Ford, Inc.

We drove over an hour just to look at a 2004 F250 they had on the lot. Since it is a 13 year old vehicle, we wanted to get it looked over by a local mechanic. The sales lady, Kimberly, said that was something they don't normally do and she would have to speak with the owner. She left and after she spoke to the owner, he said that we couldn't do that but offered putting it on a rack and told us we could bring a mechanic there...really? THIS IS VERY SHADY!!! If you aren't going to give me 30 minutes to have it looked over by a mechanic, you've got something to hide. If I'm going to spend $ at your dealership, and since I'm not a mechanic, I would like to know I'm getting a dependable vehicle. Everything about Columbiana Ford seemed shady. Buyer Beware!!!!

Columbiana Ford, Inc.

Columbiana Ford offered the customer the opportunity to test drive the vehicle, and have the vehicle put up on the rack and even have a mechanic walk them around the vehicle. We made every attempt to be transparent on a 13 year old vehicle and supply the customer any information available on it. Our policy is to offer an open inspection on any vehicle by us or anyone they want to bring in. The husband did not want that vehicle regardless of price.

• Service Dept.

Five star +++!! The BEST EVER!!!!!! They are great

Five star +++!! The BEST EVER!!!!!! They are great

• Incredible Service Dept!

Love the service dept! Sarah and Nathan took the time to explain everything! Super fast service & attention to detail!

• Recall service

Had a recall performed. Great service when I wasn't paying for anything!

Had a recall performed. Great service when I wasn't paying for anything!

• Great Service

I'm very please with my service at Columbiana Ford. They do a great job.

I'm very please with my service at Columbiana Ford. They do a great job.

• Service Repairs

Great customer services!! Took care of our issues!!!

Great customer services!! Took care of our issues!!!

• Vac Tech

Intelligent, Beautiful, and Easy to work with. Kimberly made my shopping for trucks, fun, easy and fast.

• Service Trip