• Great test drive!

Everyone was very friendly and helpful from my first email, and I had a great experience with my test drive!

• Great sales

Went in to check out a used car I'd seen on the website. We we're we'll meet and shown every courtesy by the sales person. By the time we left we had purchased two cars. One for me one for the SO. They worked with us on prices. We will definitely be recommending them to others. Great job Becky.

• made good

Had a slight rough experience at first but went back because we had an awesome sales lady who went above and beyond to help us. Would return again

• Great Experience!

Great experience! Thank you to everyone at W & L Subaru!

Great experience! Thank you to everyone at W & L Subaru!

• Great experience

I purchased a 2013 Subaru Forrester from w & L Subaru from a wonderful sale representative named Becky Kline. I had a wonderful experience the first time. I was thinking about getting another Subaru and just walked in one Friday looking for Becky Kline and she came through again. She has a wonderful personally and knows the product she is selling. The dealership may be packed tight with new and used vehicles but there is enough customer parking. There is no pressure they lay the whole purchase out for you. It's nice that you don't feel pressured. I would recommend you go check them out if you are shopping for new or used vehicle.

• Wonderful Experience

After having a bad experience at another dealership, I went to W& L b/c a lot of other people recommended them. I spoke to Donna at the E-Business Service Center who chatted with me and asked me a few questions about what type of car I was looking for. I explained the horrible situation I had at the other dealership and I was looking for someone who could really help me look at cars and find me the best car for my price point. Donna set me up with Scott. I went in to the dealership 2 days later. I met with Scott who took care of me and answered all my questions. He was amazing and helped me so much. I actually ended up purchasing a brand new car that same night b/c I just knew I was getting the best deal and it just felt right. the Entire staff was amazing. they took great care of me, they took my son on a golf cart ride which they didn't have to do. Everyone is just so nice there. Very welcoming and friendly atmosphere. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone. You will not be disappointed. I know I am not and I love my Brand new car

• Always a good experience!

Shop usually runs on time and clearly explains everything to you. Lounge is small, but comfortable. No worries here!

• Customer

Sales rep Curt Reid is an asset to W&L Subaru! He is a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again for all your help with the purchase of my new Subaru!

• W & L Subaru

I recently bought a 2016 Forester from W&L Subaru. It was a pleasant, professional experience ….. None of the usual back and forth haggling and high pressure sales pitch. The pricing was the best I could research in Northeast Pennsylvania. My sales person, (Becky Kline), was accommodating, professional and friendly. I highly recommend her, and the dealership.

• the place to purchase your subaru

After visiting several other Subaru dealers we were offered the very best deal at W&L. the purchase process was made easy and was a very pleasant experience. they are the best !!!!