Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 2136 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2136 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com

• Great place
    November 10, 2017

Good place to buy a car. Rafael was very god at putting us in the right car.

Thank you for the five-star review, Amilcar! We're glad that you had a great experience with Rafael. Please let us know if you need anything else in t...he future. We are always happy to help!

Excellent Experience
    April 10, 2018

Sean assisted me throughout my experience while purchase my brand new 2018 Jeep Wrangler! He went above and beyond to make sure it fit in my budget! F...elicia was a sweetheart and assisted me in putting the deal together! Route 46 CJD is my dealer for life now!

Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

We are pleased to here that our staff was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one! Our customers are our number one priority. We wo...uld like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all your friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

Employees Worked With
    Greatest experience ever !
    April 8, 2018

A year and half ago i financed a car with Ricardo. I recently went back doubting the possibility of Ricardo and Mike being able to get me out of my ca...r and into a brand new car. I got proven wrong and now i am driving home the car of my dreams!!! If you want a brand new car definitely go talk to those 2 !!!

Best experience ever
    April 8, 2018

Perfect Pedro!
    April 5, 2018

Having Pedro as our salesman was a blessing. Most people look forward to purchasing a new vehicle but I always leave feeling swindled. Not this time!!... I left knowing Pedro got me the best deal for my jeep even with so-so credit. I'm telling everyone about this guy. Thank you Pedro!!

Wonderful !
    April 5, 2018

I walked in roughly knowing what I wanted by I still wanted more information to help me decided whether I wanted to lease or finance. Everyone was so ...friendly when I walked in and I was set up with Ricardo Matienzo who played a great part in making my shopping experience a breeze. He was able to answer any and all of my questions and always made sure to get back to me when I contacted him with a question or issue. I thank Ricardo for getting me into my new Jeep Compass !

New Car!!
    April 5, 2018

first time buying a new car in 10 years marcell made the process so easy it was perfect this dealership cares about it???s customers!

Marcell Burgess

Special Finance Manager

Great Experience
    April 3, 2018

Our saleswoman was really patient with us and worked really hard to get us a deal we were happy with. My wife and I are really happy with our car.

Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Best Dealership and sales rep I have ever dealt with.
    April 2, 2018

When me and my husband walked in to the dealership we were not looking to leave with Two!!! brand new cars and we did and im soooo excited. Maria Gra...ntham worked her butt!! off to get us the best deal ever and for that i will be a customer always. she went above and beyond stayed with us till the end ,she new about every car which was amazing . overall our experience was amazing.

Great Experience
    April 2, 2018

Our saleswoman was really patient with us and worked really hard to get us a deal we were happy with. My wife and I are really happy with our cars

Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM