Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1965 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Go see Sean M.

Just bought myself a 2016 Maxima yesterday, my sales person was Sean M. Great sales person, took care of my family and me straight from the get-go. Funny dude very chilled to talk to and very informing about what I was purchasing. Def will go back to Sean for more cars.

We are pleased to here that our staff was able to make you 2016 Maxima purchase an exceptional one! Our customers are our number one priority. We would like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all your friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

• Great !
    September 14, 2017

This dealership has a wide selection of vehicles, the staff was friendly and they worked with me to reach an offer I was satisfied with, great experience.

• Very good experience
    September 12, 2017

Rj was very helpful and it was a great experience. I would highly recommend going to him for your next purchase. All other staff was very nice also

• Rj helped me with my new lease. great experience

Everyone was really nice. Rj helped me with my lease and i left the dealership with a new car.

• Five stars
    September 7, 2017

This is my first purchase from Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. They had the exact vehicle and color I was looking for. I met with my salesman Gabriel and it was the most pleasant experience out of any car dealership or salesman that I have dealt with in the past. I came across Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge through the TrueCar buying service, which I highly recommend to everyone. I presented Gabriel with a copy of their offer and he immediately and without any hesitation honored the quoted price (which by the way was several thousand dollars less than any other Jeep dealer I contacted). Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge offers excellent customer service with a no stress and no haggle experience and they were also very considerate of my time. Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge was able to give me exactly what I wanted at a price that no other dealer could (or would) have provided. Gabriel was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and was also very patient when explaining to me all the various factory incentives and financing options that were currently available and Gabriel was meticulous in insuring that I received all of them on my new Jeep. I plan to be a loyal customer of Route 46 Chrysler Dodge Jeep for many years to come. I love my new Jeep and thanks to Gabriel my experience was flawless. I continue to recommend Gabriel to anyone that is interested in a Chrysler Jeep or Dodge because I am confident that he will not disappoint.

• BEST SALESMAN EVER

BEST SALESMAN I EVER HAD THE PLEASURE AND HIS NAME IS ANDY RODRIGUEZ VERY SMART AND FRIENDLY IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A NEW OR USED CAR GO SEE ANDY RODRIGUEZ AT 46 JEEP

• Very good
    September 5, 2017

I had an amazing experience at route 46 jeep. Got my new Grand Cherokee from my dealer Dolores, very professional and very helpful. thank you

• Great
    September 5, 2017

I recently purchased a vehicle at this location. Excellent customer service in my new ford, everything went very smooth. Everyone was very courteous and professional.

• Amazing
    September 4, 2017

I had an amazing experience at 46 jeep. Leased a brand new grand cherokee from Ahmed, he was knowledgeable and understanding. Thank you so much guys!

• Friendly Atmosphere
    September 2, 2017

I recently purchased a new vehicle at this location. Everyone was very courteous and professional. Our salesman Sean took his time on our deal and made sure we did not leave unless we felt comfortable with the price and completely understood the entire purchasing process. I highly recommend his expertise and knowledge when purchasing your next vehicle.