Anderson of Grand Island

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 9, 2013

Representatives of Anderson Kia of Grand Island, namely Marty and Cory, were wonderful to deal with and helped me make the purchase of my new Kia Soul... a seamless and stress free experience. I highly recommend them to anyone reading this review and the drive to Grand Island is/was/and will be a very worthwhile trip. I'm already recommending them to my friends and will definitely be going back to make my next new car purchase.

July 21, 2018

Sent one message to see if car was available and within one week had gotten a dozen messages from Jose Rendon. Will not stop contacting me even after requesting.... Added my email to a mailing list I cannot get off of now. Sold my phone number as well. Do not do business here!

January 24, 2018

Traded my good cruze in for a lemon that they swore nothing but the cadalic converter was wrong didnt even get a mile down the road and it was smoking.... Come to find out head and intake gasketz were ripped. N one of the people proceeded to tell me oh its not as bad as you made it sound. Mind you i had an infant with me n 40 miles from home. Come to find out my strutz are bad too. But they wont fix that n i paid 9000 for a crap car they swore nothing was wrong with

January 16, 2018

Jordan was very healthfull, in helping purchase a new KIA sporty age. The overall experience was pleasently pleasing and down right enjoyable. I will... plan on my next new purchase being at KIA of GI.

October 3, 2017

Friendly staff-comfortable office-explained the options well-we got the car we wanted.

May 6, 2017

I was very impressed on How Shelly made everything easy and fun....Shelly had a answer for every question I had...Shelly kept my granddaughter busy while... I was taking care of paperwork ....If we ran into a snag they all worked to get it done...It was the best experience in buying a car I had ever had..It was fast ... Everyone at Anderson was very friendly ....I Thank you all for everything...Shelly your the best thank you so much....

October 19, 2016

Shelley was very helpful with the purchase of a new car. She did everything she could to meet the client's needs and requests in a vehicle.

October 18, 2016

A lot of businesses that claim to have good customer service... don't. On the other hand, a lot of businesses that claim to have good customer service... actually live up to the claim - which describes Anderson Ford in Grand Island, right?... Actually, no. It's great when you experience good customer service, but then there are those rare occasions when you find something beyond good - that is what we experienced with Anderson. They worked with us 120% in helping to find the best car for our needs, within our budget, making the overall buying process (including the paperwork) quite painless. What really got my attention was the fact none of it was an act. Have you ever encountered someone who was SO nice it just seemed suspicious? Well, not here - everyone we dealt with was genuinely helpful and upfront. I have to admit, I was surprised (and glad) to NOT experience any of the stale tactics one can often encounter when looking for a vehicle. Overall, the experience here was far better than anything I was even expecting.

October 11, 2016

Sales people showed interest in you & how you use your car

October 5, 2016

The experience was great and quite easy. Shelly was phenomenal to work with!!!