• Best new car buying experience.

Representatives of Anderson Kia of Grand Island, namely Marty and Cory, were wonderful to deal with and helped me make the purchase of my new Kia Soul a seamless and stress free experience. I highly recommend them to anyone reading this review and the drive to Grand Island is/was/and will be a very worthwhile trip. I'm already recommending them to my friends and will definitely be going back to make my next new car purchase.

• Thanks to Shelly

I was very impressed on How Shelly made everything easy and fun....Shelly had a answer for every question I had...Shelly kept my granddaughter busy while I was taking care of paperwork ....If we ran into a snag they all worked to get it done...It was the best experience in buying a car I had ever had..It was fast ... Everyone at Anderson was very friendly ....I Thank you all for everything...Shelly your the best thank you so much....

• Purchase of new car

Shelley was very helpful with the purchase of a new car. She did everything she could to meet the client's needs and requests in a vehicle.

• Customer Service isn't just a catch-phrase here.

A lot of businesses that claim to have good customer service... don't. On the other hand, a lot of businesses that claim to have good customer service actually live up to the claim - which describes Anderson Ford in Grand Island, right?... Actually, no. It's great when you experience good customer service, but then there are those rare occasions when you find something beyond good - that is what we experienced with Anderson. They worked with us 120% in helping to find the best car for our needs, within our budget, making the overall buying process (including the paperwork) quite painless. What really got my attention was the fact none of it was an act. Have you ever encountered someone who was SO nice it just seemed suspicious? Well, not here - everyone we dealt with was genuinely helpful and upfront. I have to admit, I was surprised (and glad) to NOT experience any of the stale tactics one can often encounter when looking for a vehicle. Overall, the experience here was far better than anything I was even expecting.

• Friendly service

Sales people showed interest in you & how you use your car

Sales people showed interest in you & how you use your car

• Kia of Grand Island

The experience was great and quite easy. Shelly was phenomenal to work with!!!

The experience was great and quite easy. Shelly was phenomenal to work with!!!

• Becky Smith

Great Experience! Easy to work with and very knowledgeable on their vehicles! Once again you have made our family very happy with our new car!

• Fair pricing

I recently purchased a vehicle that they had advertised online. They were quick to respond to my inquiry and set up a test drive. After driving the vehicle and seeing it in person, we were able to agree on a price that I felt was fair. Of course there was the usual back and forth with the sales manager, and that was the only dissatisfaction I had with my experience.

• Great People

Incredible service, and outstanding staff. This dealership gives the car business not only a great name, but trumps all previous beliefs. They are all great to work with, and Reese was phenomenal.

• Peterson

Thank you, Laurie! Your business is appreciated and it is good to hear that Gary provided you with a great experience. Have a great 4th!

I inquired about the KIA Soul on the dealer Web site. I got a reply within minutes to set up a test drive. Gary Warta the salesman was very polite and never pushy. I let him know that my Husband would like to look over the car as well and we bought the car the following day. This was a very pleasant experience.