Welsh Motors Ford

(5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Excellent and trustworthy dealership!

We just bought a preowned vehicle from Welsh Motors. They had excellent communication with us prior to our coming to test-drive. We felt no pressure o...r rush, and the whole experience was smooth and pleasant. Frank was upfront and easygoing, and fair in negotiations. Complete paperwork and inspection was done very efficiently, even for us buyers from Pennsylvania. :) We highly recommend this dealership.Thank you, Welsh Motors!

Thank you very much for your purchase. We try very hard to be low pressure and straight forward. Enjoy your vehicle and I will pass this along to Fr...ank.

• earned my trust.

The service keeps bringing me back. I have bought many cars new and used. Just did my first lease.

Thank you very much for your business. We try very hard to earn each and every customer's trust.

• Outstanding dealer

Outstanding dealer. Honest and upfront with customers. Makes the buying process so pleasant. Service is also superb. I wouldn't look anywhere but Wels...h Motors for a vehicle.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We try very hard to always be honest and upfront with customers! We look forward to taking care of all... of your vehicle needs in the future.

• Professional and friendly

Love Welsh Motors. I just purchased my second car from Kim. She makes buying a car easy. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

We are very happy to hear that Kim gives you the service you deserve! Thank you very much for your feedback and we look forward to satisfying all of y...our vehicle needs in the future.

Welsh Motors Ford