Nissan of New Rochelle

(4.3) 216 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.3
216 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nissan of New Rochelle from DealerRater.com
  • Best car buying experience

Usually I hate going car shopping but it was easy at Nissan of New Rochelle. My salesperson Hector was very friendly and not pushy like most car sales...man. I never felt pressured. The sales manager Joseph was great too. When it came to negotiating the price he was flexible and open to actually negotiating. In the end I think we both ended up with a mutually beneficial price. After I drove off the lot there was a small issue with the used car I bought. One that you would not have discovered until you drove over 65. I immediately called Joseph and Hector because they each gave me their cell phone numbers and they were very helpful. First thing the next morning Nissan mechanic Carlos was waiting for me. He drove me to the train station so I could go to work and picked me up after. My car received new brakes at no cost (which is great because I tend to go through brakes quickly). For a used car purchase they treated me as if I bought a brand new car. I LOVE my car and I will definitely go back when I need my next car.

Thank you again for your business. Please contact me if you have any questions. Best regards, Anthony Panarella President

• Fin. Manager Bruce Green& Sales German Flores -AMAZING

I wanted to take the time to convey how impressed I was with your finance manager Bruce Green. He exemplifies what an optimal client first-experience ... should be. German Flores was also exceptional

• Everything went smooth

First time for service at the dealership, Very impressed!! We were in and out in a short time. Everything was explained And questions answered. Than...ks, we will Be back!

• Top Notch

Total attention provided by multiple technician working on my car. Answering questions and provided help requested regarding questions I asked regard...ing work being done and vehicle operation as newer vehicles are more technically complicated in operating.

• Best finance guy around

I bought my second nissan from them today and had a great experience. Bruce did an amazing job at getting me into a newer car with super low miles at ...a fantastic price. Bruce worked diligently to get the best deal he possibly could for me. I love doing buisness with everyone at this dealership. Donnell also helped alliviate the stress of swithing my insuance while we finished finalizing paper work to get me in my new car as fast as possible. The staff is super friendly and super welcoming. This is my 4th Nissan and as long as I continue to purchase Nissans I will always bring my buisness back to them. Thanks again for the great experience.

• Great Experience

It was a fast and easy experience. German was knowledgeable which made my selection process very easy. Ray had all the paperwork ready fast and made s...ure I knew what was what. Finally Joe just made the whole experience fun. I can Definitely recommend and I will most definitely return for any other need in the future.

• Many Altimas

My going to New Rochelle (formerly Premium) Nissan last December ended with my 8th Altima since 1993. Bruce Green is superb. Donelle VanCleave was eff...icient and informative in his help. One reason for returning to New Rochelle despite two dealerships closer to my home is their service department. Great job there always.

• Amazing Person

I enjoy having Luis Santiago has a sales person. He really know how to treat people and the knowledge that he has make you feel confident. He is not t...he type of person that just want you to buy and leave. He guides you thur the whole process. Enjoy have him and thank you once again.

• Really good experience

I came to the dealership to get some work done on my 2014 pathfinder and by just asking one question I traded my car for a 2017 Pathfinder and I'm so ...happy my kids love the new car and all I have to say is Thank you Nissan of New Rochelle and Luis Santiago.

• Excellent experience!

New Rochelle and In particular German Flores were great to deal with from being to end. We appreciated the straightforward and genuine approach which... gave us complete confidence in our leasing experience. Will absolutely return. Thanks for making our holiday!

Nissan of New Rochelle