New 888-459-2004 Dealer Website
Used 888-470-9087 Email Dealer
Service 888-474-9504

• Best car buying experience

Thank you again for your business. Please contact me if you have any questions. Best regards, Anthony Panarella President

Usually I hate going car shopping but it was easy at Nissan of New Rochelle. My salesperson Hector was very friendly and not pushy like most car salesman. I never felt pressured. The sales manager Joseph was great too. When it came to negotiating the price he was flexible and open to actually negotiating. In the end I think we both ended up with a mutually beneficial price. After I drove off the lot there was a small issue with the used car I bought. One that you would not have discovered until you drove over 65. I immediately called Joseph and Hector because they each gave me their cell phone numbers and they were very helpful. First thing the next morning Nissan mechanic Carlos was waiting for me. He drove me to the train station so I could go to work and picked me up after. My car received new brakes at no cost (which is great because I tend to go through brakes quickly). For a used car purchase they treated me as if I bought a brand new car. I LOVE my car and I will definitely go back when I need my next car.

• Debacle - Terrible experience!

What a debacle! An awful experience with a very incompetent dealership! My husband contracted with Nissan of New Rochelle to buy a 2011 Nissan Rogue today. He paid a deposit of $3k and went to the bank to get a cashier's check for the balance of the purchase price. On the way back to the dealership, the dealer called to say he had already sold the same car to a lady the previous day, but didn't realise. She arrived to collect the car, was made to wait almost 3 hours while they sorted out her financing, while my husband was left in limbo uncertain whether he would be able to complete purchase of the car (if she did not secure financing) or whether the dealership would breach the contract with my husband by failing to sell him the car as agreed. After almost 3 hours left waiting at the showroom, no satisfactory resolution was reached. My husband was not offered a suitable alternative vehicle in lieu of the one which had been negligently 'double sold'. The dealer was unwilling to do a deal on a potential alternative vehicle. My husband was offered no compensation, no constructive solution or deal to remedy the negligent error which was made by the dealer. The manager made no attempt to settle the matter and seemed totally unconcerned about an unhappy customer. The customer service and communication was exceptionally poor. I would strongly advise potential customers not to buy from this dealer. The ease with which they are willing to breach their contract indicates this is something they do regularly.

• Repeat customer!

This was my second time leasing with Nissan of New Rochelle. Mike Pasquale gave me a great deal and really worked with me! I had a wonderful experience! Thanks Mike and Nissan of New Rochelle!

• No car for sale

I called to come test drive a BMW 535 and was told the car was still for sale. I told them I would be there the next morning at 10:30 and that I had to drive 55 miles to get there. when I arrived at 10:30 the sales man was not in yet and they said that car was already sold. Not only that but the salesman said he had an Audi that I could look at? No thanks!!

• Customer service

Donell, took his time to make sure I was in the car I wanted. I highly recommend donell to be your sales rep. I am truly satisfied

• Excellent Service

Donell of Nissan of New Rochelle was very helpful, finding me the best deal and providing the best service. Thank you Nissan of New Rochelle!

• Excellent Service

I have to say that our experience at this dealership was amazing. We were recommended by a close friend to Marcos, the GM. We went on a Thursday and explained our situation. He went over some things and told us to come back in about 6 months when the deal would make sense (with a big car). We went home and thought things over and thought maybe it could work with a small car. We called Marcos back on Saturday and presented our idea, he said yes, it could work. We went in and he was expecting us with Donell, the SS. They took down our info and got to work. Some hours went by and we had Anthony, the owner, talking to us giving us options and ideas of what would work out best for us and our situation. Another hour went by and we were introduced to Bruce, the FM, and he told us what he was working out for us and also giving us options. After 6 hours, yes six, we walked out we the heaviest weight off our shoulders, peace of mind and kids fed (they serve popcorn, pizza, bread, coffee, water) and entertained (big plus in my eyes) and so thankful and grateful to these 4 men that did everything in their power to have us walk out of there with what we wanted and at a good deal (as opposed to the disaster we had previously gotten ourselves into with another dealership). It's probably their job to get the deal but it definitely was not there job to really work with what we had, and they made it happen. If you are looking to get into something or get out of something, I recommend Nissan of New Rochelle, in particular those 4 men, as I am sure you will walk out or drive out, happy just like my family did.

• Amazing customer service

My credit isn't all that great, I walked into Nissan expecting the worse. I worked with Donell to find the right fit for me that worked with my budget most importantly getting me the lowest monthly payment as possible. I recommend Donell to anyone who wants to do business at Nissan. Absolutely love his customer service skills.

• Donell is the best

Donell was awesome. He is a really good salesman and understood all my needs. Thanks a ton for everything Nissan of New Rochelle. Bruce Green is also the greatest finance manager. Donell also has a way with putting things together to make sense for me. I would refer all my friends and family to Donell.

• Donell and Bruce were great!!

Donell and Bruce Were great. Very patient and attentive to my needs. I got a very good car with really low miles.