2242 reviews

2242 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Liberty Subaru from DealerRater.com

• September 19, 2017

This dealer was very different from others in the area I'd visited that had made for a series of unpleasant, stressful experiences. The sales staff at... Liberty were friendly, engaging, down to earth, and really seemed to believe in their product. I ended up getting a lovely car out of it too. 10/10 experience, seriously why are you still reading this just do yourself a favor and get over there.

We hope you are enjoying your car from us, and happy to hear you chose Liberty! We know how difficult car shopping can be, and we are so pleased you h...ad a 5 star experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! We appreciate your feedback, and hope to see you back again!

November 13, 2018

Brian helped me purchase a new Forester for my son and we couldn???t be happier. The process was really simple and Brian made sure we had everythig we... needed. When I picked up the car he went over absolutely everything with me. I couldn???t be happier that it???s so safe and my son loves the car. I will definitely be recommending Brian and the rest of the staff at Liberty Subaru.

Liberty Subaru

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that Brian provided you with everything you needed and that you had a simple and positive p...rocess. We are pleased that you and your son are enjoying your new Forester! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Have a great day.

Brian Goon

(4.9) 180 reviews

November 13, 2018

I hadn't owned a car in over 10 years. Looking to buy one now was a big undertaking for me - deciding which maker, model, which dealership and all other... small nuances to deal with. After settling on a model (Subaru Crosstrek), I started a search for a dealership. After an unpleasant experience with a dealership in New York City, I was lucky to find Liberty Subaru in Emerson, NJ. Working with Dan was the most pleasant and smooth experience. I didn't feel rushed or pushed or overwhelmed with information as it usually happens while dealing with sales. Dan took time to explain to me everything in details and disclosing information about the car, price and every step of the process. I was able to setup an appointment when I felt comfortable and it was convenient for me. Dan provided his support along the way and answered all my questions and concerns, as I was making the choices and decisions for all options and wants in the car and the service. I definitely will come back to this dealership and work with Dan again. They really provide outstanding service.

Liberty Subaru

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, it means a lot to us! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience because we understa...nd buying a car can be a big undertaking, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit with Dan. Your satisfaction is our top priority here at Liberty Subaru and we are glad that you were satisfied and had a smooth experience! We hope you are enjoying your first car in ten years! If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Daniel Rovelli

(5.0) 161 reviews

November 12, 2018

This is my second purchase from Tom Quinn and I have another car on order. He is a very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable salesman. From experience,... the service staff is courteous and professional. I highly recommend Liberty Subaru

Liberty Subaru

Thank you so much for your customer loyalty, we appreciate it! We are so happy to hear that you had another wonderful experience with Tom as well as o...ur service staff! Our team strives to deliver a friendly and positive experience and we are glad you found this to be the case during your recent visit. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Have a wonderful day.

Tom Portee

(5.0) 505 reviews

Tom Quinn

Sales

(5.0) 49 reviews

November 12, 2018

This is the first Subaru I've owned. Family members highly recommended Liberty, that their sales and service were excellent. I had my sites on two Certified... Pre-owned Outbacks before I even arrived so my salesperson, Ed Vogel didn't push me. He took the time to explain the difference between the cars I was interested in and the features of each. When I arrived to pick up my car Rob Bontemps was willing to work with me with my trade-in and as a result I purchased the extended warranty which is very reassuring for me. The transaction went smoothly and Ed escorted me to my new car with a full tank of gas and showed me how certain features worked. Very happy.

Liberty Subaru

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! It is wonderful to hear that your first experience buying a Subaru at our dealership ...was smooth and great and that you left feeling satisfied. Your satisfaction is our top priority! We hope you are enjoying your very first Subaru! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Have a wonderful day.

Rob Bontemps

(4.9) 398 reviews

Ed Vogel

Pre-owned Specialist

(5.0) 225 reviews

November 12, 2018

1st purchase of a Subaru, from Mr. Jeff Miletta. He was knowledgeable, patient, timely, and professional. Dealership personnel were accommodating. Overall... first experience was extremely positive. Would return to Liberty for future business and will highly recommend.

Liberty Subaru

We are pleased to hear that you had such a positive and overall wonderful experience here at Liberty Subaru with Jeff. We hope you are enjoying your n...ew 2019 Outback! Thank you so much for your recommendation, it means a lot to us! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We look forward to your next visit!

Dan "DJ" Meola

(4.9) 103 reviews

November 11, 2018

Jeff Miletta was great to deal with. Jeff found the car I wanted in 2 days. He is very detail oriented and went very slow teaching me how to use my new... car. we are repeat customers.

Liberty Subaru

Thank you so much for your review and customer loyalty! We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Jeff and found the car you wan...ted in 2 days. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Tom Portee

(5.0) 505 reviews

Dan Cohen

(4.9) 213 reviews

November 11, 2018

This is our fifth Subaru since 2011, four from Liberty and Jeff Miletta. The overall honesty and courtesy of Jeff in sales right thru to Dan and the whole... service dept. are the best we have ever experienced. we would not go anywhere else to buy a Subaru. Carl and Eileen Galasso

Liberty Subaru

Thank you so much for your customer loyalty and buying your fourth car from Liberty Subaru! We are so happy to hear that this was the best you have ev...er experienced! Our team strives to provide 100% satisfaction and we are pleased to hear that this was the case during your recent visit! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We hope to see you soon! Have an awesome day!

Rob Bontemps

(4.8) 37 reviews

Stephen Albanese

(4.6) 21 reviews

November 10, 2018

I really like going to this dealership the atmosphere in there is relaxing and someone is always willing to help you. The Gentleman that help me to get... in my new car is John Clark. He is very easy to talk to and I highly recommend him to one going there. He will work with you and do everything he can to get what you want. Thank you Liberty Subaru and thank you John Clark.

Liberty Subaru

It's great to hear that you had a positive and relaxing buying experience with John! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad... you found this to be the case during your visit. Your satisfaction is our top priority! Thank you for your recommendation! If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

John Clarke

(5.0) 179 reviews

November 10, 2018

When I called to inquire about a basic 2018 Forester, Anthony was very helpful in finding the car for my needs. When I went in to go see the car, again... Anthony was very helpful with my queistions I had. I had contacted other dealerships about this car, but the sales reps did not make me feel like I wanted to do business with them. After talking and meeting Anthony, I knew I was in good hands. On the day of pick up, he had everything ready for me and walked me through all the new things to me. My previous car is a 2002 Forester, after 16 years and 204,000 miles I decided to get a new one. My 2002 will still remain on the road, ad there is nothing wrong with it. I highly recommend Liberty Subaru for the customer service was outstanding!!!

Liberty Subaru

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Liberty Subaru with Anthony. Our goal here at Liberty Su...baru is to make sure that our customers feel welcome and have all their questions answered and we are glad that this was the case during your recent visit! We hope you are enjoying your 2018 Forester alongside your 2002 Forester! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Anthony Cirillo