Liberty Subaru

New (201) 244-7302 (201) 244-7302
Used (201) 244-4473 (201) 244-4473
Service (201) 977-4001 (201) 977-4001

(4,806 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Liberty Subaru from DealerRater.

This was my first experience with Liberty Subaru and I

This was my first experience with Liberty Subaru and I was extremely impressed. Jeff Miletta did an amazing job as my Sales Consultant. He went above and beyond to make sure all my questions were answered and he genuinely cared that I was pleased with my purchase. I highly recommend Jeff and Liberty Subaru.

I had such a pleasant car buying experience here!

I had such a pleasant car buying experience here! I fully expected to get pounced on the moment I walked in the door, but it was truly a no pressure process. Nilsson was such a big help and answered all my questions. Highly recommend!

Professional and pleasant demeanor.

Professional and pleasant demeanor. Assisted in pairing my phon to the car and showed ll new features for this model. Very happy with the car and Dan

Dealer response

Hey Domina57, thank you for your awesome feedback! We really appreciate your kind words regarding your recent visit with Dan and our sales staff. Enjoy the new car, take care!

I had a very pleasant experience purchasing my first

I had a very pleasant experience purchasing my first Subaru Crosstrek at this dealership recently and my dealer rep. was Dan Rovelli. He always kept me updated on cars that I am looking for via emails and calls. As a first-time Subaru buyer, Dan's informative suggestions made this deal happen and kept the entire process very smooth.

Dealer response

Alex, thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear that Dan was able to help in getting into your first Crosstrek! If you have any questions with the car don't hesitate to reach out, safe travels!

Daniel Rovelli is the best to work with!

Daniel Rovelli is the best to work with! We have purchased over 9 Subarus from a couple of different dealerships but Daniel makes the process so easy.

Dealer response

Kat0425, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Our sales team members strive to set themselves apart, we are delighted to hear your feedback! Take care!

This is my first Subaru buying experience and Liberty

This is my first Subaru buying experience and Liberty made it a great experience. Everyone is friendly and professional. Excellent communication throughout the entire process. Jeremy Vasquez was my dealer rep. Again very professional, knowledgeable, excellent communication skills, and took the time to answer all of my questions. No pressure to buy accessories or packages. They give the customer a lot of room. More importantly, pricing was fair and both company & customer got a good deal. It's nice to find a dealer that values it's customers in today's market. Customer retention seems to be important to them. Definitely would give them more of my business. Very happy with the service and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car.

This is my second Subaru from Liberty, and I have always

This is my second Subaru from Liberty, and I have always received respectful top notch service from them. My experience with Jeremy was the same, very professional, patient, friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you Jeremy.

I’ve been a long time Subaru owner.

I’ve been a long time Subaru owner. After moving to jersey, I needed to find a new dealer. After doing some research online, I decided to call Dan at Liberty Subaru. I’m glad I did. Dealing with Dan was easier than expected. The transaction went smoothly and I love my new forester!

Dealer response

Windy Cindy, in order to deliver the best experience possible, our team members strive to set high expectations. We're so glad to receive your positive review, and that we were chosen to assist you in getting your new Forester! We hope you enjoy the car, safe travels!

This was my first experience at Liberty Subaru and it was

This was my first experience at Liberty Subaru and it was outstanding. Tom Quinn was our sales consultant. He was very professional, friendly, knowledgeable. and accommodating . He kept us updated periodically as to when our new Legacy would arrive. When we were able to finally pick up the car , Tom reviewed with us the service procedure and all the safety features. Tom Portee was our Business Manager and he set up our warranty and the financial end of the vehicle. He also was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Overall I was extremely pleased with Liberty Subaru and definitely would recommend them to anyone wishing to purchase a suburb vehicle. I love my new Legacy.

Dealer response

Happycx5driver, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We are glad to hear that our staff members exceeded your expectations and made this an enjoyable visit. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

This is my second Subaru from Liberty.

This is my second Subaru from Liberty. Outstanding dealership. Quality service department. My Sales rep kept me in the loop every step of the way while waiting for delivery.

Dealer response

Mlapr68, thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear you had a pleasant visit with us, we are grateful to have earned your business! Take care!