Liberty Subaru

3326 reviews

3326 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Liberty Subaru from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 2, 2020

This was my first experience buying a car and Anthony was an amazing sale man and helped me be satisfied with my purchase thank you

July 1, 2020

I had the best car buying experience ever thanks to Tom Quinn. Thanks for making a potential tense time pleasant. Thanks to Dave Finkel also!

Dave Finkel

(4.9) 317 reviews

• September 19, 2017

This dealer was very different from others in the area I'd visited that had made for a series of unpleasant, stressful experiences. The sales staff at... Liberty were friendly, engaging, down to earth, and really seemed to believe in their product. I ended up getting a lovely car out of it too. 10/10 experience, seriously why are you still reading this just do yourself a favor and get over there.

We hope you are enjoying your car from us, and happy to hear you chose Liberty! We know how difficult car shopping can be, and we are so pleased you h...ad a 5 star experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! We appreciate your feedback, and hope to see you back again!

July 1, 2020

My wife and I were very pleased with salesman Anthony Cirella and business manager Tom Portee as they navigated us through the selection, purchase, financing,... trade-in and pick-up processes with our vehicles. They were knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, patient, and pleasant throughout. Thanks.

Tom Portee

(5.0) 699 reviews

July 1, 2020

My salesperson was Tom Quinn and he was great! It was so easy to upgrade to my 2nd Subaru even doing a pandemic. I'm glad I made the trip from Nutley to... Liberty Subaru.

June 28, 2020

Liberty Subaru helped me find the perfect car. My salesman was Anthony Cirillo. He answered every question and found what I was looking for. He explained... everything and returned calls quickly. It was the most pleasant and easy experience buying a car. Please ask for Anthony when you go to buy your car at Liberty. You will be very happy with the great service he will provide.

Tom Portee

(5.0) 699 reviews

June 27, 2020

I grew up working on cars, worked for a dealership, obtained a BSME & MBA. The past 40 years I worked as a sales engineer, and became a Sr VP of Sales... and Engineering for a wonderful company. All along I learned the key to success in any business is how you treat people, people buy from people. I was sole source for equipment I sold for DECADES because I sold based on Honesty, Intrgrity and Legendary Service. Currently I was in the market for my third Subaru and based on many years of outstanding sales and service I went back to the same salesman Mr. Jeff Miletta and said I am here for a 2020 Outback. Jeff always treated me very good, I have had excellent service from Liberty servicing the two previous Outbacks and did not shop around. Liberty made me feel always important treated me with Honesty, Integrity and gave me Legendary Service. I believe the success Liberty enjoys is because of the management philosophy, Hire quality people, provide quality service , and sell a quality product. I believe that the Subaru is one of the finest autos on the market, super reliable, as one of the State Troopers in Vermont said to me" the safest cars on the car". Thus I highly recommend Liberty Subaru in Emerson NJ and see Jeff Miletta to help you select a wonderful safe driving experience

Mark, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review about your experience throughout the years with Jeff and the team here at Liberty! ...Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We strive to treat everyone like family. Thank you again for your recommendation, and we look forward to your next visit!

Jeff Miletta

Augie Ercolino

Service Advisor

(4.9) 53 reviews

June 27, 2020

Tom, with an able assist from Rob Bontemps, on finance, made our purchase the most efficient ever. He was unfailingly attentive without being pushy, conveyed... an enormous amount of information without making our eyes glaze over, and all in all, was a pleasure to business with.

Patrick, thank you for your positive review! We take all of our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your recent visit with Tom. We appre...ciate your feedback! Safe travels!

June 26, 2020

Anthony was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Took the time to answer all my questions. Didn't feel rushed. After visiting other dealerships, I'm glad... I visited Liberty Subaru.

June 26, 2020

Nothing but good things to say. It was worth driving a little further to get better service. I will definitely be bringing my car in for service in the... future. Definitely recommended. Dan was easy to work with and has a good personality I knew u had to give them my business.

We are so thankful you drove the further distance in order to come and purchase your car with us! Your kind words are highly appreciated. Enjoy your n...ew Subaru!

Dan Lidestri