Liberty Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1837 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Liberty Subaru from DealerRater.com

• September 19, 2017

This dealer was very different from others in the area I'd visited that had made for a series of unpleasant, stressful experiences. The sales staff at... Liberty were friendly, engaging, down to earth, and really seemed to believe in their product. I ended up getting a lovely car out of it too. 10/10 experience, seriously why are you still reading this just do yourself a favor and get over there.

We hope you are enjoying your car from us, and happy to hear you chose Liberty! We know how difficult car shopping can be, and we are so pleased you h...ad a 5 star experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! We appreciate your feedback, and hope to see you back again!

May 21, 2018

The salesman was very helpful and friendly. He answered our questions patiently. He taught us how to use all the features in our new Outback and help...ed us to connect our iphone to the new car. The most wonderful thing was we could have our new car right away.

May 21, 2018

The sales and financing staff I worked with were very knowledgable. I bought a car from them that I found online. They had everything in order when I ...arrived for the vehicle. It was a swift easy sale. I appreciate their care in the cars they sell and their shop. I would certainly buy a car from them again.

May 19, 2018

I had a great experience buying my new Subaru Crosstrek from Liberty. The sales staff was very informed and honest. When I picked up my new car, the s...ales person spent 35 minutes going over every feature of the vehicle- he knew the vehicle inside and out. The dealership is very clean with a great service area. This is the place that you want to buy your Subaru! I shopped 3 other dealers, and Liberty had the best price.

May 19, 2018

Both salesmen I worked with were very helpful and didn't pressure me. After my test drive, John Clarke helped me try my dog crates in the Outback to ...make sure they fit before I bought the car. I had to order the car and they kept me informed on the details of what was going on with my car and when it would be delivered. After the sale, I have stopped by several times to ask technical questions about the car and Tom Quinn always comes over to help. The service department is very helpful and always available to answer questions or show me again how to use a feature on the car.

May 18, 2018

Since 1992 Liberty Subaru has been by my family???s side. Great sales and advice to put us in the right Subaru. Loyal Service provided by friendly ca...pable personnel has kept us in the road and worry free. Special thanks to: Jeff Miletta Dan Cohen Bob Osterlof

May 18, 2018

I don???t bother going anywhere else. Jeff is polite, helpful, forthright, and answers all questions. He follows up on every detail. Couldn???t ask fo...r better treatment. Love Jeff and Liberty Subaru

May 18, 2018

Quite a knowledgeable team - no pressure - got us what we wanted - even the finance discussion was fine without the pressure of some dealers, thanks L...iberty!

May 18, 2018

We went to several dealerships while shopping for a new car. This was the only place where it was actually enjoyable! Anthony is so calm and friendly-...-without any of the usual pressure and hassle you associate with the car-buying experience. He was knowledgeable about every feature of the various models and did not try to up-sell. He was honest about his preferences and really helped guide us in a personalized way. We visited on multiple occasions as we made decisions, and each time he was there to help without any manipulation of maneuvering. He just really made the experience so relaxing. We'd absolutely recommend Anthony to anyone looking for a Subaru--a car we are already in love with only a week into our purchase. Thanks, Anthony, for all your help!

May 18, 2018

Friendly,helpful dealership. Anthony Cirillo answered my questions and concerns. He worked to find the model I was looking for and when it would be av...ailable. He was pleasant and easy to work with. I felt the price I paid for my new Crosstrek was a good deal. The whole experience was easier than I anticipated. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Liberty Subaru