3.0
  • From Sales to the Service and Body Shop A+++

I normally don't write reviews, but felt it necessary to do so with this dealership. They go way out of their way to make the buying process easy. Tom and the Guy's in service and the body shop go out of their way to fix it right the first time, which is very rare these days. We love the Challenger! Thank You! Jimmy and Amy Neal

Jimmy, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Yemm Ford satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Regards, Mike Glasnovich, mglasnovich@yemmford.com, 309-342-1121

• GREAT EXPERIENCE AT YEMM FORD

Thank you for the review. We look forward to continue to service your needs for years to come.

DROVE UP TO SEE A USED CAR. DEALERSHIP WAS AWESOME & DOUG MINER THE INTERNET GUY WAS VERY HELPFUL & COURTEOUS. OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS OUTSTANDING!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

• Service

Service was very poor. Went in looking at a used vehicle and we had to go inside and find someone. I feel like since we were not buying a new car that we were las priority.

Jame, Sorry to hear about your recent visit to our dealership. All of us at Yemm Ford strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We apologize that you were not met out on the lot and you had to come inside to find a salesperson. We have tried to find out to whom you spoke with when you came in so we can take necessary action to resolve this issue. Also we were concerned on how we were only able to earn a 1 star review on our new facility, or repair services. Is there something you think we need to improve besides customer satisfaction? We hope to get the chance to regain you trust in our dealership and to make you a satisfied customer of Yemm Ford for all of your vehicle needs for years to come! Please contact Yemm Ford Management so we can resolve these issues to better satisfy you and all other Yemm Ford customers.

• Poor service

I had to have my car towed to the dealer for starting problems. They fixed the car but when i got it back they damaged the headliner. Two small holes in it and grease marks in two places. Called to get this resolved and even took it their. After about 2+ weeks they tell me they did not to the damage to the car and would not fix it. Poor service! Do not recommend!

We are very sorry to hear about your service experience. After speaking with our service manager we determined there must have been some misunderstanding. The work we did to your vehicle was on the passenger side. At no time were any of our techs in the rear driver side. Possibly the damage was there previously and had gone unnoticed. We do apologize for any inconvenience and hope that we can have the opportunity so to further assist you in the future and regain your trust in our dealership.

• emergency rep.

my wife called after her 2008 Taurus X was hit and run in a parking lot leaving her with a loose front passenger panel and fender. You got her right in and made repairs in other to make sure it was safe to drive and gave us an estimate. Thank you for your prompt and caring action

• Service Experience

Excellent service by staff that came and got my car from work and brought it back to me as well as person that called and explained repairs that were recommended. Excited to see new facility when completed.

• Always great service

Always friendly service and sales people. Would recommend anyone get their vehicle serviced here or purchase a vehicle here.

• Very friendly staff

I do appreciate that as soon as I pulled in, they found out the problem, right away! The workers were very friendly and being able to get a rental sure helped so I could run errands while getting my car fixed! I would recommend them to everyone!

• Always Great Service

I always receive excellent service from Yemm Ford. I continue to return to Yemm because of the service department!

• good job

Well coming in to get an oil change and ending up with repairs was a blessing that it happened there. lolol. I am so glad that you guys caught the gear cable that broke. I was so scared when you told me, that is one thing I didn't expect. Thank you and good job