• Bought a nice low-mileage Escape Hybrid from Jeff

I was looking for an economical replacement for the 2002 Jeep I'd had for 10 years. I found several Ford Escape Hybrid on-line and read many reviews. Found one with low miles not far from home and decided to at least test drive one. When I got to Wagner Ford I found a nice home town dealership that not only serves the local area but maintains a thriving business reaching out in the internet to increase its customer base. Jeff was, if you will excuse the oxymoron, an honest used car salesman and took very good care of me. It’s been the best car buying experience I’ve had in a long time.

• Used Equinox

Excellent dealership and the people who work there are very friendly and helpful.

• Jim May @ Wagner Ford Outstanding

Jim May with Wagner Ford has been the best person I have ever dealt with when looking to buy a vehicle. He is very honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend going to Wagner Ford to buy your next used or new vehicle. He went above and beyond to try to get me into the truck I was looking at purchasing. Thank you Jim for all you do and for striving to provide exceptional customer service!

• The process was simple and easy

The salesman and sales manager were friendly and up front about the vehicle we bought and the one we traded in. We called ahead about the vehicle we wanted to see and everything was ready when we got there. They even filled the gas tank up for us.

• Great Sales and Service!

I did find and purchase a vehicle via internet use....BUT....the dealership is "Wagner Mazda" in Fosteria, Ohio....same ownership as Wagner Ford in Carey, Ohio. Absolutely terrific sales personnel and superb follow-up + they have really good coffee!

• Great Dealership, friendly and very workable.

Great Buying Experience, very customer oriented. Family owned business and great reputation.