New 866-701-4013 Dealer Website
Used 888-825-9434 Email Dealer
Service 877-712-2293

Average based on 33 reviews.
  • Great service, clean facilities

Melissa Deitmaring provided consistently wonderful service during the purchase period. I found her to be interested in me and my needs.

• Enjoyable Experience

Alain Mimran handled my visit to Classic Audi from the onset. Alain was friendly, professional , courteous, knowledgeable and genuine. I never felt rushed, pressured or obligated to buy. Alain answered all my questions in an honest, forthright manner and invested his time in me. Price and financing were haggle free. I am very pleased with my purchase and with the level of service received. Thank you Alain and thank you Classic Audi.

• Service

The service department at Classic Audi is the best I have ever felt with, and I have been buying new cars since 1963. I t is easy to get an appointment when needed. The work has always been done correctly the first time. For my recent appointment, a loaner car was provided and my Service Advisor, Jenessa Roman kept me advised both by E-mail and telephone as to the status of the work being performed. While not delighted with the sales department, the service I have received is first rate.

• Joanna Bell

Joanna Bell was courteous and efficient. I was most pleased by her attentiveness. Michael Chaiken

• Putting the Class in Classic Audi

Gianluca was the consummate professional, which embodies the standard of excellence that is Classic Audi. My positive experience from a previous lease brought me back here - from the point of sale, to servicing, to the lease return. I am pleased that this experience has remained consistent through the current lease process, performed by Gianluca. Quite pleased.

• Connie and Mel are great

Connie and Mel are great. Everyone from the start to the end are courteous and professional. Best service Dept that I've ever dealt with

• Great service!

Janessa Roman was the service advisor for my first service appointment. Everything went smoothly. They picked my car up at the time that they had committed to, and provided a loaner. I received an email with an update on the condition/status of my car, and they returned to exchange cars at the time they committed to. It was a seamless, stress-free experience.

• Great Service

Melissa Deitmaring was instrumental in my leasing process. From start to finish she showed excellent customer service. I have been with Classic Audi for over 4 yrs and was thinking of going to another company but Melissa made me rethink that decision and reminded me of the top level service I receive with Audi. Thanks Melissa.

• Fast, Professional Service

Excellent Service, Janessa Roman was very helpful and courteous. My A4 was serviced quickly and was even washed. Very Happy!

• Car service

Janessa Roman went beyond to make sure all the work got done and kept me updated each step of the way. Thank you for everything. Highly recommended.