Schoner Chevrolet

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 21 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 13, 2018

Through the years I have purchased many vehicles from many different dealerships and I have to say that Schoner Chevrolet provided my best experience ...ever. I don't have a single bad thing to say. From start to finish they took care of me and answered any and all questions with very knowledgeable answers. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from these guys. Couldn't be happier with my car and with this dealership. 5 Stars!

March 6, 2018

Purchased car there.very friendly staff. Service department is fast friendly and knowledgeable.

January 16, 2018

Easy to get an appointment. Quick friendly service at a resonable price. Will continue to have my work done with Schoner.

May 25, 2016

Drove two and a half hours to purchase my Corvette. They made the purchase very easy. Would buy from them again

August 18, 2015

I am not one to enjoy spending hours in a car dealership waiting for a deal, for financing, etc. RJ "gets" it -- he even offered to let me bring my do...g along since I mentioned I didn't want to leave her home alone too late! Deals are fair, RJ is very knowledgeable and personable. Nice, clean, welcoming showroom. Will definitely be back.

April 7, 2015

Took my 2013 Cruz in for oil change/tire rotation; first time I went to Schoner for service. Don came out, introduced himself, and had me finished in ...30 minutes. Everyone I met was very friendly, facilities were very clean, & the waiting room had coffee (very nice!); couldn't ask for anything more! I will definitely be back~

March 5, 2015

Was looking to purchase a used car for my daughter to drive. Spent the better part of a week researching and talking to various dealerships. Ended up ...talking to Keith Karlo at Schoner Chevrolet who was terrific; very informed, willing to help, but not pushy. Had my choice narrowed down to 2 cars at 2 different dealerships. In the end, it was an easy choice. Bought a 2013 Cruz at Schoner Chevrolet. It is loaded with safety features which helped to ease my concerns as a parent and has a "sporty" look which made my daughter happy. As a consumer, went with the salesman and dealership that gave me a fair deal and a great car buying experience. I cannot speak highly enough about Keith, Todd (the financing guru), and everyone else that I met. Keith was very patient and thorough in going over all of the car features with my daughter and I. Todd explained everything on the finance side explaining what extras that he thought would be a good fit in my situation and steering me away from extra stuff that I did not need. I truly appreciate the honesty and integrity shown by all at Schoner. I will definitely be back and recommend them to anyone else I know looking for a car. Thank you all again!!

March 4, 2015

I was looking for a new truck and Derek Stevens got me in the perfect Silverado in no time at all! Awesome deal on my trade in as well. All the employ...ees there were very nice and never once did I feel pressured into anything. Derek was very knowledgable and explained everything perfectly to me. I would definetly recommend my friends and family to purchase a vehicle from Schoners.

March 2, 2015

Goood quality used cars and very friendly people. Ask for RJ you will not be disappointed.

February 28, 2015

RJ got me into a brand new Silverado in no time, something I thought was going to take a couple days was turned into an afternoon evolution. Not only ...was he fast he was able to answer almost all of my questions on the spot and help me set up the services that came with the vehicle. Overall a 10/10 experience as I felt I was Taken care of very well by RJ, and the rest of the amazing staff!

Schoner Chevrolet