Stratton Chevrolet Co

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 20 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• If everyone knew this dealer....
    May 16, 2014

Can we give 6 stars?? If everyone knew this dealer, the big dealers would be in trouble! My daughter recently totaled her car so we went looking for a... new car for her. We were met at the door by Aaron. He brought us to his desk and asked if needed a water or something to drink. He immediately went to the cooler to get us a drink and came back ready to go to work. He showed us the Cruze, Malibu and several used cars. He went over safety features, how everything worked. When I asked if we could drive one, he went and got it ready and even made sure we had gas... Another dealer in Salem had to come get us because we ran out! When we came back, my daughter was in love with the car and was ready to deal. I don't even remember Aaron asking if we wanted to buy it, he simply asked how it drove. There was a noise in the rear end, he immediately got a service technician (Jim I think) and was able to find out the issue and told us it would be fixed. When I asked if we could talk a minute, he led us to his desk and told us to talk about anything we needed to and he would be right back. He was able to get my daughter financed on her own, helped her with GAP insurance and when we picked up her new car, we each had new Stratton T-shirts, a hat and a preferred customer card for service work. We didn't get to meet the service department because we picked her car up on Saturday, but we did have a great experience with the tech that spoke with us. All my family will go see Aaron from now on. After each visit, Aaron emails us and says thank you. We laugh at his Bald Guy facebook page. If you have EVER gone to a big dealer... YOU NEED TO SEE STRATTON! You will not be disappointed at all.

Thank you very much for the review. We will pass the review on to both sales and service to ensure there is no change in our approach. We hope that yo...u are enjoying you vehicle and come back to see us for your service needs as well.

cruz work
    March 19, 2018

oil change and minor fender repair, all done to our satisfaction.

Simply the best!!!
    March 1, 2018

Cannot say enough good things about this company! Customer service through the roof!If you like being treated like royalty go see them! I can’t imagin...e getting treated better!

Service
    May 2, 2017

I had recently scheduled a service appt to get a quote to make a repair on my 2013 GMC. While I was at the appt they told me part was in stock and th...at they had time to make the repair, even being an hour and half from closing. The repair was done in an hour and I was on my way home. Thank you for the excellent service!! Completely satisfied with your service dept and with your sales Dept purchasing my pre owned truck 2 years ago.

Great Dealership!
    July 1, 2016

Awesome dealership! Great people! Fantastic business in all departments. This company really knows how to treat their customers and knows cars. I boug...ht a car from Laverys and have been getting it serviced at Strattons ever since. They do not rip you off like laverys and do things the right way. Great job!

Best place to buy a new car!EVER.
    December 19, 2015

I have been buying new cars,And used cars sinse 1975.A stratton is the best I have ever found.I have moved all over this state and I always end up bac...k at statton.They are like family.They really care and want to find what is really right for you.Not the best deal for them.That really matters went the cost of a new car is so much these days.I have had four daughters and they have moved all over this great land of owes and they still come back to buy a new car from statton.I bought my first car from donny grand father and many from his dad,and now him.You just dont find that relationship just anywhere.

Thank you so much. We look at everyone as family. We hope to continue that relationship for years to come.

integrity
    December 19, 2015

Honesty and integrity ,and they employ excellent people in every position

Thank you for your kind words Paul.

Old fashion Customer Service and Sales.
    December 18, 2015

We always come back to Strattons. There is no other dealership like Strattons on Salesmanship and Service. They make it right no matter what. Wonderfu...l guys and gals whom we call friends.

Thank you Kelly. Friendship is where it is at!

It is our dealership of choice, sales & service.
    December 18, 2015

We have always had a wonderful experience when purchasing a vehicle from Aaron at Stratton Chevrolet and have had the pleasure of referring him to our... family and friends for their purchasing needs. Aaron is always on top of things and makes the process of buying or leasing a vehicle very painless and everything runs smoothly. We had had some issues with timeliness on vehicle service, but those issues were quickly addressed by Aaron, Kirk and the rest of the staff at Stratton...making sure that our needs were met and that any issues were resolved. It did not, however, stop us from taking our daughter to them for another vehicle. The staff at Stratton always take care of us, so we were not worried about them taking care of our daughter's needs as well.

Thanks so much Ina! We hope to continue servicing all of your vehicle needs. We are here and look forward to seeing you all real soon!

Frist time buyer at Stratton's
    December 18, 2015

My daughter was looking for a nice used truck. She had been in an accident that had totaled her truck & was lucky to walk away from it. Aaron did a gr...eat job of working out a deal for her & was not using any high pitched pressure sales. We will definitely consider Stratton Chevrolet before purchasing a new or used vehicle again.

Thanks Bill. We love to hear how our approach works and look forward to a long relationship. Welcome to the family!

Stratton Chevrolet Co