Skip to main content

Fairfield Chevrolet Cadillac

1.0

Tried buying car there and didn't go well.

Tried buying car there and didn't go well. 8k higher thank anyone else. Then the guy messaged me and said we aren't trying to take you across. This is a good deal. So went elsewhere got same car cheaper. Then dropped car off in morning to get recall done and what do you know. The car won't be done til tomorrow morning. Will never ever go back there again or won't send anyone there ever.

Dealer response

Sorry we were unable to provide a better experience and that we didn't have a vehicle that fit your requirements and budget. As far as the recall we wished dealerships out there would correct these prior to selling them to a customer. Sometimes this does happen where a recall requires special parts that are not readily available.

Fairfield Chevrolet Cadillac is the place for me!!

I had a wonderful experience hannah gale does a wonderful job she goes beyond to make the deal happen I will recommend this dealership to anyone

Love my new truck!

Good and very fair in my deal that I got Thanks for great experience. Hannah was great to work with. Listened to my needs and got me a good deal.

Great deals, respected dealership.

We have had good luck twice now with this dealership. Our salesman was great, took care of our needs. Both times we received great vehicles. That's why we went back again in three years. Traded both times, completely satisfied with the quality of our purchase.

Hannah was very helpful

Was very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Hannah was very helpful in finding a vehicle that fit my needs. I got my previous car from Fairfield and im glad i came back!

Great buying experience at Fairfield Chevrolet!

Recently purchased a 2023 Cadillac SUV from Fairfield. Had a great buying experience with them and the salesman was wonderful. Great personality and did not pressure us at all to make the purchase.He answered many questions and gave us a lot of space to make our decision. He did a great job explaining vehicle and covered every detail before leaving their lot with the car. The gal that processed our paperwork was very personable and great to work with as well. Will definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Great dealership

I really wasn’t expecting to buy a car, however I saw this unique car and decided to test drive it. Hannah was my sales person. So nice, professional and made this purchase so seamless and easy. No high pressure sales!

Great Experience

We started a vehicle search as our current car would require significant service/repair. It was not cost effective to do so with the year and mileage of the car. Thankfully, Fairfield had a replacement available with the same make and model and 5 years newer. This was the quickest purchase of a car we have ever made—within 24 hours! Our client advisor, Travis, was very helpful and went above and beyond to complete the process. The staff we had contact with were very personable and professional. Never expected to start 2023 with a new to us/used vehicle. Keep up the good work and Happy New Year to everyone at Fairfield Chevrolet!

Zach Rager is the best around!

Zach Rager and the team at Fairfield Chevy in Lewisburg PA changed my mind about car salesmen. Zach went above and beyond to answer my questions and find exactly what I was looking for. He was courteous, respectful and a pleasure to work with. Everyone I encountered at the dealership was great! I will recommend this location to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle and would certainly make any future purchases here.

Hannah is The Best!!!

Hannah was very very kind and patient with us through out our experience. She helped us with our trades and she was able to get us the Truck we wanted! If you’re in the market for any vehicle, come to Fairfield and ask for Hannah!!