New 866-455-3942 Dealer Website
Used 888-409-7364 Email Dealer
Service 888-459-3813

Average based on 819 reviews
  • Ford Edge

Sal, patiently answered all of our questions as first time buyers. He also led us the the best deal for us not for the company. We're both very pleased with the whole experience.

• very professional

I had an awesome experience. The salesmanship of Ryan Trainor was very professional and knowledgeable.

• Mr. Tim Heidt

They are always polite and efficient, and friendly The place is always clean

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Russ Milne Ford, Timothy! We hope to see you again soon!

They are always polite and efficient, and friendly The place is always clean

• Oil change and a whole more service!!

I only came in for oil change at 25K, but Doug the technician told me the "check engine" light was on. I missed it, but he didn't. I left for lunch and he told me to check in with him when I got back. When I returned, oil change was done They were checking engine light that turned out to be coolant valve had to be replaced. Doug told me they had it in stock and it would take less than 2 hours. He was right - I was on my way in 1 hour and 15 minutes. I got a whole lot more service than the oil change I came for. GREAT!!

• Repair

We have always had good service. Everyone is very nice and professional

We have always had good service. Everyone is very nice and professional

• Service experience at Russ Milne

I always feel that I am treated like the most important customer each time that I go to Russ Milne for service or any other reason.

• Sally Vaughn

Great Customer service by Doug. Warm and friendly. Service performed on my car was up to my expectations.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Sally! Thank you so much for choosing Russ Milne Ford as your first choice for service!

• service satisfaction

very helpful with installation of new navigation map and performing required service/maintenance on vehicle remo spalvieri

We really appreciate your feedback! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Repair

Repair was identified quick and repAired the same day.

We're more than glad to have been of service, Steven! Take care!

Repair was identified quick and repAired the same day.

We're more than glad to have been of service, Steven! Take care!

• Visit

I have always had positive experiences when bringing my car to your dealership.

I have always had positive experiences when bringing my car to your dealership.