• Completely Satisfied

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful and pleasant to work with, Krystal! We look forward to your next visit!

My experience was pleasant. Mark Hoffer was very professional; patient and answered all of my questions. And, I love the fact that I didn't have to spend hours at the dealership.

• Great Dealership

Great and Friendly service. Brian Litz is our guy!

Great and Friendly service. Brian Litz is our guy!

Laurie, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Buying a used car

Ryan Trayner is the best salesman ever, he helped me find the perfect car.

Ryan Trayner is the best salesman ever, he helped me find the perfect car.

• Customer

Horrible experience. Went in for a repair and no one said one word to me. They seen me and proceeded with what they were doing. 30 mins later, someone finally came over to see what I was there for. Once repair was complete, it was totally different rates and price than what was given to me by three different people. I called and spoke to the service manager and his answer was "well, there's nothing I can do about it" and sat on the phone. I will never go back there. They are very unprofessional and need some customer service training.

Candice, we deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients. If you'd be willing, our manager would like to speak with you at (888) 709-4768 to discuss ways to improve your experience with Russ Milne Ford moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

• Great dealership

Excellent customer service, great ford dealership, huge inventory to choose from

Your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Excellent service

I came in to have my oil changed and tires rotated. The service advisor helping me, Doug Jourey, was nothing but friendly. He thoroughly explained the services my vehicle required in a way I could understand. They were very busy, but still had my car to me within 75 minutes!

• Review of service @ Russ Milne Ford

The service person was very professional and friendly. He told me the approximate wait and it turned out to be slightly shorter. Very nice waiting area. Overall a good experience.

• service

Great service. Very quick. Ask for a ride home. Car was ready in less the 4 hours.

Kathy, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Service Repairs

Friendly, quick service. Have never had to return the car to the dealer due to incorrect repairs.

• Service

Excellent as usual. Bought my 2011 F-150 from Russ Milne and have taken To Russ Milne for all service, regular oil changes, brakes and a heater problem.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Bruce! At Russ Milne Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!