Barber Ford Of Hazleton, Inc.

Average based on 97 reviews.
  • Great sales staff service dept and parts dept

Bought 2016 Ford Fusion ,sales man very helpful not pushy like some dealerships very good service good price would recommend this dealership. .

We are happy you found us so helpful! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Great service - Great sales and service staff!

Very helpful sales staff! Purchased a 2006 F150. Sales staff was very helpful and informative about the truck. Vehicle was very clean. Definitely recommend this dealership!

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Debbie! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Great service

The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The service was quick and covered under warranty. The service team also went above and beyond by giving my explorer a nice wash after they corrected the problem!

• Terrific People to deal with!

I have a 2011 Ford F150, They always give great service and answer all questions I may have

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Lonnie. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• Outstanding dealership and highly recommend!

Excellent service as usual. I'll continue to buy from here and will always recommend this dealership when I know people are looking for a new car.

• Great service

Courteous staff. Work is efficient. Would recommend using this ford dealership.

Thank you for your kind words, Christine! We appreciate your recommendation, and we hope you keep us in mind for your future servicing!

Courteous staff. Work is efficient. Would recommend using this ford dealership.

• Great Service and really great bathroom facilities

We appreciate your response, David! Thank you for this feedback!

Service was great and all service people were very courteous. Needed a car to get to work since car was in service and one was provided with no problem

We appreciate your response, David! Thank you for this feedback!

• Great service

Came in for an oil change was in and out within 25 minutes excellent service very fair pricing

• Great all around

I was in and out, got what I wanted. Jack and Bernie were awesome, will be buying my next car from them when the time comes.

• Customer

I went for an inspection and it was done very fast.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Laurie. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

I went for an inspection and it was done very fast.