Ray Price Stroud Ford Lincoln

(4.5) 19 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
  • Great people to do business with.

Found a vehicle I liked on line and drove over 100 miles to go pick it up. A wonderful buying experience. Not pushy, offered me a very fair price for ...my trade-in and the whole buying experience was fast and efficient. Excellent follow up with my transfer of registration from another state and dealing with an ongoing issue (that is still outstanding) with Connecticut DMV. Hopefully resolved soon, but no fault of the dealership staff. Very pleasant people to work with. No complaints!

Hi Bart - Thank you for your business being a distance away, we were very happy to help you with your new purchase! Our goal was to provide you with... a easy, stress free experience. Please call us if you need anything in the future 570-420-1100. Enjoy the new car!

• Great customer focus and service

Andy and Victoria provided everything to make my new car purchase a GREAT experiance! from first contact to driving off the lot it was outstanding!

• Great people

People are down to earth , never was pressured, no surprises

• Good People

Very friendly and helpful Thank you Joe and Darlene. Would sit down at your desk anytime. Just so u know my weight class is wrong for 7200 gvw. truck.

• Bad experience

I emailed the dealer with simple question about a vehicle, but all I got was sales pitches and info I didn't want or request. They never did answer t...he simple question, but the persisted in sending me more sales pitch emails despite me repeatedly asking them not to contact me anymore. Maybe I got one bad sales rep at an otherwise great dealer, but I will never buy anything from them if this is the way they treat customers.

Good Morning Mfitz, We apologize for any bad service you received from Ray Price Stroud Ford, our goal is have a satisfied customer and provide excell...ent customer service. We would like to address the issue to make sure this is corrected going forward, if you can please give us a call at 570-420-1100, Danielle Singer, General Manager. Thank you and we hope to get this issue resolved.

• Great Service and very helpful!

John Campbell went above and beyond to help me purchase a new car! He was very patient and knowledgable.

Hi Chyleen, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent visit to Ray Price Stroud Ford dealership. John is a knowledgeable and e...xcellent salesman, he makes sure his customers are taken care of. Our goal is to make sure all of our customers leave happy. If you need anything additional please do not hesitate to reach out to John and the staff. 570-420-1100

• Ford Taurus SHO

walked on the lot to just take a peek and was fortunate to run into John (Salesperson). John was a pleasure to work with, never pushy, and didn't show... any frustration that it took me several visits before buying. The finance team was exceptional as was everyone else at this location. On my second visit I met a retired woman who told me that she only buys her vehicles at here. After finishing the transaction today, I can see why.

Good Morning Roy, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent visit at our Ray Price Stroud Ford Lincoln location.... We are happy that you had a positive experience and that you enjoyed working with John, Darlene and the rest of the team! Please call us with any other questions you may have along the way, we are here to help. 570-420-1100

• Very Welcoming Staff.

I had an appointment for service. They took my information and my keys and my car was service and ready within the hour.

Good Morning Jaye, Thank you for leaving your feedback on your recent service visit here at Ray Price Stroud Ford Lincoln. We are happy to hear you ha...d a great service visit and you were in and out in a timely manner. Any further questions, please give us a call 570-420-1100.

• Excellent

This was my first car purchase. I've been around to many other dealers and this one was definitely the most helpful. I felt the most comfortable and n...ot pressured at all.

Hi Natasha, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Ray Price Stroud Ford, we appreciate the feedback. We are happy to have... helped you on your first car purchase and also glad you felt very comfortable, that is our goal! Enjoy your new ride!

• Very satisfying new vehicle purchase experience

Thanks John Campbell and Darlene Brown and the team behind them for the fabulous new vehicle buying experience - from date I contacted on the internet... to delivery of the vehicle.

Ray Price Stroud Ford Lincoln