Call This Dealer

New

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

One of the best!
    January 5, 2016

Honest pricing, quick service, plenty of amenities while you wait; They have everything! I did not buy my Subaru here, but being that it is so close t...o my house, it's my go-to spot when i need any maintenance done.

Bought a 2010 subaru forrester
    May 6, 2014

Darlene, just a little note of appreciation on the 2010 forrester subaru you sold us...Everything went really smooth, from sales to finances...Great c...ar, at a great price... Would return and recommend...3 Thank-you so much, good luck at your new job, and you go girl! Val & Nick Minervini

Great Experience
    December 21, 2012

I located a late model used Ford the dealership was advertising on cars.com. I wrote asking of availability, along with an offer subject to test driv...e. The salesperson contacted me within a couple of hours of my inquiry accepting the offer. The sales process was painless, courteous and professional. The dealership offered to pick me up so I could take delivery the following day even though I lived about 50 minutes away. Overall, they are great people to do business with.

Ertle Subaru